The Armadylean token's emote
The Armadylean token is a pocket slot item received from The Bird and the Beast world event. It counts as an Armadyl-aligned item in the God Wars Dungeon, protecting players from Armadyl's followers.
If lost, it can be reclaimed by speaking to Goutbones next to Bandos's remains, north of Falador. It can also be reclaimed by choosing the replay finale cutscene after talking with him. During the world event, it could be reclaimed from the Armadylean recruiter.
However as of 5 September 2020, the token's charges no longer reset. The four world event tokens (Armadylean token, Bandosian token, Saradominist token, and Zamorakian token) now share the maximum total of 10 charges which do not replenish.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 6 February 2017 (Update):
- God tokens from World Event 2 will now count as the appropriate god faction when in the God Wars dungeon.
- patch 13 January 2014 (Update):
- Dragon faction tokens can now be reclaimed from the faction recruiter on free worlds.
- patch 7 January 2014 (Update):
- The examine text for dragon Armadyl/Bandos tokens has been reworded to ensure the text fits into the chat window.
- The emote of the Armadylean token is very similar to that of the Saradominist token - in fact, the smaller stars seen in the latter's emote is still in the former's emote.
- The emote is automatically played upon a token upgrade.
- Even after the end of the Bird and the Beast, the token provides up to ten free teleports to Armadyl's Tower each day. This provides quick access to the Clan Camp and Falador Farm and can be useful if players do not have the Explorer's ring 3 or 4.