Armadyl's Tower is the base tower used by Armadyl and his army during the The Bird and the Beast world event. It is located next to the Clan Camp in the kingdom of Asgarnia, near Port Sarim.
After The Bird and the Beast event on 21 January 2014, all the NPCs except for Armadyl were removed. Item links were also removed except for Examine option. With the introduction of the Archaeology skill on 30 March 2020, collector Lowse was added to the ground floor and Gee'ka moved to the Stormguard Citadel Dig Site.
The recruiter can be found just outside the tower, and players can join the Armadylean faction by talking to him. Inside, the quartermaster - whom players may purchase rewards from - can be found. In addition, the record keeper can be found, whom players may to manage the Armadylean faction's army, being rewarded with bonus experience for doing so. Several Armadylean followers can also be seen loitering both inside and outside the tower. The divine transmitter can be found in the centre, which beams energy directly upwards.
The following items can also be found:
- The PvP board can be found outside the tower, which displays the top 15 PvP players, recent player kills, and the kill/death ratio for the player. Players are also able to enable or disable PVP here, as well as learn the benefits of doing so.
- The Lectern can be found inside, which can be used to access the Army Management interface.
- The Voting board can also be found inside, from which the Voting interface can be accessed.
- The Strategy board can be found next to the Voting board, and can be used to access the Faction Strategy interface.
- The War map can be found next to transmitter, which shows the locations and statuses of the nodes in the event. Players can teleport to any of the nodes on the map from it, although only from inside the tower. Players may also claim a portable version for themselves.
- The Bank chest can be found inside for players to store their items.
The ground floor of the tower, where the divine transmitter is seen in the centre
The voting board and the lectern next to the quartermaster
The strategy board under the staircase to the first floor
The Armadylean recruiter outside the tower
Gee'ka, the golem master can be found on the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US] next to the window here, who will happily tell you all about golems and how to build them. A partially built golem can be found directly opposite her, and a completed golem will also reside here when it is not protecting or attacking caravans.
Gee'ka, next to the window.
Gee'ka's workshop, where she builds golems. A partially built golem can be seen next to the wall.
Near the entrance to the roof, Armadyl can be found sitting upon his perch atop the tower, with the head warmage Taka'ara and the head diviner Kamiee found further up. The Divine Focus, a huge weapon powered by divine energy aimed at Bandos's Tower, can be found in the centre of the tower. Several guards can be seen perched on the roof defending against Bandosian players who stray into the tower.
Armadyl perched on top of his tower
The divine transmitter beams energy to the Divine Focus
Initial concept art for the tower, scrapped for being too tall.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 22 January 2018 (Update):
- A force walk tile was removed from beneath Armadyl's tower.
- patch 4 February 2014 (Update):
- The bank healing effect has been removed from Armadyl's tower, as there is no longer a bank chest there.