|Release date||30 April 2002 (Update)|
|Teleportation||Ardougne Teleport, Lodestone Network, Ardougne cloak 1|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The Ardougne Zoo is a zoo located in East Ardougne where players can find a variety of creatures gathered from across Gielinor. The zoo features in several quests and is the central location for the Penguin Hide and Seek location, where people exchange their Penguin points with Larry or Chuck. The zoo can also be useful for players to train combat, since the creatures cannot fight back. Drops can be picked up using the Telekinetic Grab spell, although they are often not worth more than the cost of the spell.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
- Players who have completed the easy Ardougne achievements can use the Ardougne cloak 1 to teleport to the Ardougne Monastery and run north
- Players with access to the Fairy ring network can use the code DJP to teleport near the Tower of Life and run north-west
- Players with access to Spirit trees can teleport to the Khazard Battlefield and run east
- Ardougne teleport and run south-west from the city centre
- Charter a ship to Ardougne (run south-west) or Port Khazard and run (north-west)
- Ardougne lodestone and run south
Features[edit | edit source]
Creatures[edit | edit source]
At the zoo, there are a range of creatures that can be found throughout Gielinor:
Quests[edit | edit source]
The following quests involve the zoo:
- All four quests in the penguin series (Cold War, Hunt for Red Raktuber, Some Like it Cold, and Back to the Freezer) start at the zoo.
- In Eagles' Peak, you catch a ferret for the zoo.
- In Eadgar's Ruse, the player attempts to steal a parrot by adding vodka to sliced pineapples to use as the voice of the human dummy as part of the ruse for the trolls.
- In Monkey Madness a player is told to free a monkey in one of the cages. To do so you change into a monkey. Later on a Zoo keeper finds you and traps you into one of the zoo cages. Many players also come here for fun as a monkey to scare or surprise players.
Penguins[edit | edit source]
Larry can also be found in the Ardougne Zoo. Larry starts the Cold War and Hunt for Red Raktuber quests, and will help players into in a clockwork suit if they bring it to him and right click, selecting "tuxedo-time".
Personalities[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
|Part 3 of the Gnome quest series • Part 1 of the Monkey quest series|