The Ardignas family is a Kandarin human family that held many kings recently. The dynasty is a fairly short one, beginning in 101 of the Fifth Age and continuing in the present day. The line was founded by either the Saradominist or the Zamorakian survivor of the the Great Battle. The brothers of Tyras and Lathas ruled over the city of Ardougne in two parts, Tyras in the West, and Lathas in the East, until Tyras' assassination on an expedition to the west.
Following the Ardougne Revolution, Lathas's cousin, Thoros, was crowned king of Kandarin.
Bloodline[edit | edit source]
- First King of Kandarin, name unknown (one of the two survivors of the Great Battle): Year 101 of the Fifth Age - Unknown
- 'Mad' King Narras: Unknown - Unknown
- King Ulthas: Unknown - 136 Fifth Age
- King Tyras: Year 136 - 169 Fifth Age
- King Lathas: Year 136 - 1 Sixth Age
- King Thoros: Year 1 Sixth Age - Present
|Tyras †||Lathas †||Thoros|
|Carnilleans||Ruling family of Ardougne||Incumbent|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- According to The Times of Lathas, a book in the Outpost, the Ardignas family rose to power in 98 of the Fifth Age, although other sources suggested there were three years between the battle and the monarchy. This was fixed on 13 March 2017.
- One of these kings, other than Thoros, has a statute of him near Mill Road Mill.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Jorral, "Making History", RuneScape. "A battle ensued that ended with the two ex-friends at the top of the outpost as the sole survivors. Realising their mistakes they made friends again. One decided to become King and spread the word of equality [...] The one that became king is the great grandfather of the King Lathas that we know!"