Archaeology master cape
|Archaeology master cape|
|Release||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|Backpack||Wear, Relic powers|
|Equipped||Relic powers, Boost, Emote|
|High alch||72,000 coins|
|Low alch||48,000 coins|
|The cape worn by the true masters of Archaeology.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The Archaeology master cape is the cape awarded for achieving True skill mastery by reaching level 120 (equivalent to 104,273,167 experience) Archaeology. Its appearance is different from regular skillcapes, and has a separate, unique emote from their level 99 skillcape counterpart. The cape is sold by Acting Guildmaster Reiniger for 120,000 coins.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||33.9||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Perk[edit | edit source]
The Archaeology master cape inherits the perk of the base cape: it provides the ability to access the relic powers interface at banks, and an additional 1% sprite focus is gained whenever some is gained.
The Archaeology master cape gains a new perk that provides 5–15% of progress to the next discovery when discovering an artefact.
Up to three perks of the capes of accomplishment can be added to the max cape, the completionist cape, and the trimmed completionist cape and up to two perks of the capes of accomplishment of a specific skill type can be added to the respective expert cape of accomplishment. This can be done by using a cape of accomplishment with the desired perk on one of the capes. The cape of accomplishment is then lost in the process. To make space for other perks, it is possible to later remove the added perks, but with no reimbursement. All of the added perks are shared among max cape, completionist cape, and trimmed completionist cape, thus it is not possible to have different configurations of perks on the different capes.
Store locations[edit | edit source]
|Acting Guildmaster Reiniger||120,000||Coins||∞|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 4 May 2020 (Update):
- An additional perk has been added to the Archaeology skillcapes. Whilst worn, the player receives an additional 1% sprite focus when excavating at a spot with a time sprite.
- patch 14 April 2020 (Update):
- The Archaeology Master Skillcape can now be placed on the skillcape stand in the Anachronia Base Camp.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Currently, 34,260 people are able to own this cape (as seen on the highscores).
- The player Gecu was the first Ironman who wore the cape on 19 April 2020 which was shown in-game with the announcement:
- The player devlar was the first Hardcore Ironman who wore the cape on 24 April 2020 which was shown in-game with the announcement: