Araxxi's fang

From the RuneScape Wiki, the wiki for all things RuneScape
Jump to: navigation, search
Araxxi's fang detail.png

Araxxi's fang is an araxyte part, which is rarely dropped by Araxxi after fighting Araxxor. It can be fused with a spider leg to make the noxious scythe, a melee weapon, with level 90 Crafting.

Araxxi's fang is one of three possible araxyte parts, along with Araxxi's web and Araxxi's eye, that may be added to a spider leg to create one of the noxious weapons, with each part creating a weapon of a different combat style. When receiving one of these three parts as a drop, players who fought the melee version of Araxxor will have a 50% chance of receiving this item as a drop compared to 25% for the eye and web pieces. Similarly, fighting the magic or ranged versions of Araxxor will give a fang 25% of the time a piece drops with one of the other pieces being dropped 50% of the time, in correspondance with the combat style.

Players may guarantee the appearance of the melee version of Araxxor by using the Magic style when beginning a fight either in an instance or with an Araxyte pheromone in the inventory. Hence, players may guarantee an increased drop rate for the fang by doing this.

Since the spider leg and noxious scythe both have a Grand Exchange price, the value of an Araxxi's fang may be calculated as the difference between the two prices: 229,217,659 coins.

Like all Araxxi parts, a server-wide announcement will occur upon receiving one as a drop.

Products[edit | edit source]

This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
To force an update of this list, click here.
For an exhaustive list of items, click here.

Drop sources[edit | edit source]

This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
To force an update of this list, click here.
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here (include RDT).
  1. ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.

Disassembly[edit | edit source]

Update history[edit | edit source]

The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
  • ninja 26 November 2018 (Update):
    • Disassembling Araxxi's fangs, webs and eyes now awards better components.

Trivia[edit | edit source]

  • Araxxi's fang is the only "hilt" component that doesn't possess a unique examine regarding its appearance.