Antique duellist's cap (tier 6)
|Antique duellist's cap|
|Release||25 May 2011 (Update)|
|Destroy||You can retrieve your Antique duellist's cap from Estocada in northern Al Kharid.|
|Backpack||Wear, Options, Change-look, Destroy|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|This hat will help you proclaim your many victories to the world. (Tier 6)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The antique duellist's cap is a hat that keeps track of the amount of wins in the Duel Arena of the wearer. The tier 6 cap shows that the player has won 5,000 or more duels. It is the highest tier antique duellist's cap. Similar to the wildstalker helmet, this cap will give the owner the ability to transmogrify into a statue, which shows various PvP stats. It gives access to the Brag emote, which lets you take off the hat, then skulls and an Angel of Death appear above your head.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Antique duellist's cap (tier 6)|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- update 4 January 2022 (Update):
- Caps pertaining to the Duel Arena were renamed from "Duellist's cap" to "Antique duellist's cap".
- patch 4 May 2021 (Update):
- patch 7 June 2011 (Update):
- Teleporting whilst transforming into a statue using a death hat no longer leaves a blue statue behind.
- The duelist cap no longer gets removed whilst resting.
|Wildstalker helmet (Mr Ex)|
|Antique duellist's cap (Duel Arena)|
|Duellist's cap (Estocada)|