Antique duellist's cap (tier 3)
|Antique duellist's cap|
|Release||25 May 2011 (Update)|
|Destroy||You can get your Antique duellist's cap from Estocada in northern Al Kharid.|
|Backpack||Wear, Options, Change-look, Destroy|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|This hat will help you proclaim your victories to the world. (Tier 3)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The Antique duellist's cap is a hat that keeps track of the amount of kills in the Duel Arena of the wearer. The tier 3 cap shows that the player has won 100-499 duels. If a player gets 500 Duel Arena kills, they can turn it into a tier 4 cap by clicking Change-look. Together with the Wildstalker helmet, this cap will give the owner the ability to transmogrify into a statue, which shows various PvP stats.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Antique duellist's cap (tier 3)|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 4 May 2021 (Update):
- patch 14 June 2011 (Update):
- The 3rd tier duelist hat no longer transforms into the 2nd tier hat when performing the emote.
- patch 7 June 2011 (Update):
- Teleporting whilst transforming into a statue using a death hat no longer leaves a blue statue behind.
- The duelist cap no longer gets removed whilst resting.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When the update was released and a player rested, their hat would disappear. This has now been fixed.
- When a player did the brag emote the hat used to change to the Tier 2 cap. This has now been fixed.
- The brag emote used to look the same as a tier 2 cap, but due to a hidden update its brag emote looks the same as a tier 4 cap.
|Wildstalker helmet (Mr Ex)|
|Antique duellist's cap (Duel Arena)|
|Duellist's cap (Estocada)|