The antipoison+ is made by mixing a clean toadflax and a yew root in a vial of coconut milk, giving 155 Herblore experience. The potion requires level 68 Herblore. Four doses are created instead of the usual three.
The Antipoison+ cures poison, and provides a longer immunity than super antipoisons. This potion reduces poison damage by 100% for 518 seconds.
This is the lowest level potion that requires coconut milk in place of water.
This potion can be made into an antipoison+ flask by using at least six doses of it with a potion flask. Players do not need a specific level to turn potions into flasks.
||Price per dose
||Price per dose|
(Excluding vial / flask)
| Antipoison+ (1)
| Antipoison+ (2)
| Antipoison+ (3)
| Antipoison+ (4)
| Antipoison+ flask (6)
|155 XP||-||2 (1.2s) / 1 (0.6s) [recipe 1]||6,315|
| Herblore level||68|
| Members only|
- ^ When mixing a single potion
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
Antipoison protection comparison[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 12 December 2016 (Update):
- Can no longer apply a weaker anti-poison effect if a stronger effect is already active.
- patch 7 February 2012 (Update):
- There is now a warning about when anti-poison is about to wear off.