|Release||12 April 2010 (Update)|
|An icon from an ancient race.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The anti-poison totem is an item that grants immunity to poison. It can be bought from the rewards trader in Daemonheim for 44,000 Dungeoneering tokens or for 40,290 tokens if the Warped gorajan trailblazer outfit has been unlocked. It requires 60 Defence, 60 Dungeoneering, and 70 Herblore to equip. Unlike antipoison potions it cannot cure poison. It will only grant immunity from becoming poisoned if equipped beforehand, however the poison damage reduction works even if the player is already poisoned when the item is equipped.
The ability to switch the totem to a pocket slot item was added on 3 July 2017. It can be freely converted between off-hand and pocket slots. While the off-hand version provides armour, it does not allow usage of shield abilities like resonance.
While equipped in the pocket slot, poison damage is halved - except in Pyramid Plunder, where it still fully prevents poison.
|60 , 70|
|Armour||30.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Store locations[edit | edit source]
|Rewards trader||Daemonheim, • Daemonheim, Land of Snow (2010) • Lumbridge Crater (2013)||44,000||Dungeoneering tokens||∞|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 9 September 2019 (Update):
- The anti-poison totem now prevents the user from becoming poisoned whilst in pyramid plunder.
- ninja 3 July 2017 (Update):
- The anti-poison totem can now be worn in the pocket slot with no defensive stats and reducing poison damage by 50% except in Pyramid Plunder. It is also still possible to equip in the off-hand slot as before.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The monks will allow players to take it onto Entrana.
- The anti-poison totem used to cost 100,000 Dungeoneering tokens before the 21 April 2010 update.
|Other Ranged equipment|
|Other Magic equipment|