Anti-dragon shield (mole)
|Anti-dragon shield (mole)|
|Release||27 January 2014 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|This will protect me from dragonfire and mole claws.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The anti-dragon shield (mole) is a shield that further reduces dragonfire damage and is able to block damage from the giant mole, turning it into a damage over time effect. The effect can be removed by eating numbing roots or leaving the lair.
A Crafting level of 45 is required to create the shield, using an anti-dragon shield and a clingy mole, which is a rare drop from the giant mole. The shield is created with its maximum of 500 charges. Once the charges are depleted, the shield reverts to an anti-dragon shield and additional clingy moles are required to recharge it. Recharging a shield that isn't fully degraded will waste the remaining charges.
The shield reduces dragonfire damage to at most around 100. It usually hits around 50.
Only one anti-dragon shield (mole) may be owned at a time, including those in the keepsake box.
|Armour||125.6||PvM: 5.5%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 20 June 2016 (Update):
- The Anti-dragon shield (mole) is no longer listed as members only in the Defence skill guide.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When a nondegraded shield is hit by dragonfire, the game will say "Your shield cries out. It has started to degrade."
- The game will occasionally display the message "Your shield yelps." when the player is attacked by dragonfire with the shield equipped.
- Recharging a shield that isn't fully degraded yields "You coax a new mole onto your shield. The old one seems content to nap on the floor."