Quick guide for Another Slice of H.A.M.
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Ur-Tag's house upstairs in northern Dorgesh-Kaan. Show in map|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat|
Getting started[edit | edit source]
Artefacts[edit | edit source]
- While on the same floor, head west then south until a transport icon is seen on the minimap.
- Enter the doorway, head south and talk to Tegdak.
- Use the trowel on the 6 artefacts on the ground to dig them up.
- Use each of them on the specimen table.
- Talk to Tegdak.
- Dismiss any pets/familiars and talk to Zanik.
- Zanik will now be following you.(If you lose Zanik you will need to return here to retrieve her)
- With Zanik following, exit and talk to the Goblin scribe, west of the quest start point.
- In the house just west of the Goblin scribe, climb down the stairs.
- Talk to Oldak . You will be teleported to Goblin Village with Zanik, receiving a Dorgesh-kaan sphere in your inventory.
The Goblin Village[edit | edit source]
Items needed: A range or magic weapon and its ammunition to defeat 2 H.A.M. members behind object
- In Goblin Village, in the northernmost building, talk to either General Bentnoze or Wartface.
- After the cutscene, go behind the buildings to the west then go south until a tower is seen.
- Enter through the collapsed wall in the northwest corner. If you attempt to walk around the front of the buildings, you will be stopped by falling arrows.
- Climb the ladder.
- Kill the H.A.M. Mage and H.A.M. Archer.
- Talk to either General about how to rescue Zanik.
Infiltrating H.A.M.[edit | edit source]
Items needed: A light source (and a rope if you have never entered the caves from the surface before)
- With a light source, head to the entrance to the Lumbridge Swamp Caves in the Lumbridge Swamp and talk to Sergeant Slimetoes or Mossfists, slightly south-east of the water altar.
- Climb down the dark hole under the tree and go down the ladder, directly south east of the Climbing Rope.
- With the guards out of sight, enter the small room. As they walk north passing the room, exit the room (let them see you for a second), then quickly run south and hide behind a crate on the northern wall.
- Once the guards from north attack the goblins, lure the next guard towards the goblins by running past the goblins so that they will focus on the goblins instead.
- Repeat the step to lure the last guard with the same method.
- With the last guard engaging the goblins, it is safe to run south to the ladder.
Sigmund Reloaded[edit | edit source]
- Equip the ancient mace and climb down the ladder.
- Initiate combat with Sigmund. Once you reach 100% adrenaline, use its special attack to disable Sigmund's prayers. Be sure to not have any ranged or magic equipment on as your special attack will miss. The special attack ability can be found in the Constitution ability book. After disabling his prayers, other weapons may be used to kill him.
- After defeating Sigmund, untie Zanik.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 quest point
- 3,000 experience
- 3,000 experience
- A Dorgesh-kaan sphere
- The ancient mace
- Ability to buy Goblin Village teleport orbs
- Free access to the Dorgesh-Kaan - Keldagrim Train System
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
- Music unlocked
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Another Slice of H.A.M. is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
- Full completion of Azzanadra's Quest
- Children of Mah
- Full completion of Curse of the Black Stone
- Desperate Measures
- Full completion of Desperate Times
- Dishonour among Thieves
- Fate of the Gods
- Full completion of Heart of Stone
- Full completion of Hero's Welcome
- Hopespear's Will
- Kindred Spirits
- Mahjarrat Memories
- Full completion of Missing, Presumed Death
- Nomad's Elegy
- One of a Kind
- Sins of the Father
- Sliske's Endgame
- Tales of Nomad
- The Chosen Commander
- The Light Within
- The Mighty Fall
- Full completion of The World Wakes
|Part 3 of the Dorgeshuun quest series|