Location of Ur-tag, the quest's start point
- While on the same floor, head west then south until a transport icon is seen on the minimap.
- Enter the doorway, head south and talk to Tegdak.
- Use the trowel on the 6 artefacts on the ground to dig them up.
- Use each of them on the specimen table.
- Talk to Tegdak.
- Dismiss any pets/familiars and talk to Zanik.
- In Goblin Village, in the northernmost building, talk to either General Bentnoze or Wartface.
- After the cutscene, go behind the buildings to the west then go south until a tower is seen. Climb the ladder.
- Kill the H.A.M. Mage and H.A.M. Archer.
- Talk to either of the goblin generals.
- With a light source, head to the entrance to the Lumbridge Swamp Caves in the Lumbridge Swamp and talk to Sergeant Slimetoes or Mossfists, slightly south-east of the water altar.
- Climb down the dark hole under the tree and go down the ladder to the south.
- With the guards out of sight, enter the small room. As they walk north passing the room, exit the room (let them see you for a second), then quickly run south and hide behind a crate.
- When the guards are in the southern corridor where you and the goblins are hiding, run east then quickly back into the corridor to lure the last guard - hide behind a crate for a moment.
- At this point, it is safe to run south as the goblins will keep the guards distracted.
- Equip the ancient mace and climb down the ladder.
- Initiate combat with Sigmund. Once you reach 100% adrenaline, use its special attack to disable Sigmund's prayers. Be sure to not have any ranged or magic equipment on as your special attack will miss. The special attack ability can be found in the Constitution ability book. After disabling his prayers, other weapons may be used to kill him.
- After defeating Sigmund, untie Zanik.
- Quest complete!
- Music unlocked
Another Slice of H.A.M. is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests: