The ankh is an off-hand item found in the Apmeken tomb in the wall surrounding the Monkey colony after completion of Do No Evil. The cave can be entered by using the "Climb to exit" on a point near the top of the south wall. An Apmeken mask can also be found in the cave. To see the fissure, Diamond in the Rough must have been completed.
Entering the tomb requires level 80 Agility, rewarding 20,000 Agility experience when entering for the first time. Experience boosts and double experience can be used to boost the experience reward.
Wearing the ankh together with the Scabaras mask while in the desert is an elite Desert achievement.
Since 5 June 2017, the ankh can also be worn as a cosmetic override called Pantheon (Apmeken) Ankh.
The tomb where the Ankh can be obtained.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 18 August 2014 (Update):
- An error with the destroy message from the ankh and was has been fixed.
- patch 17 June 2013 (Update):
- The following items are now allowed in a dragon keepsake key: Dungeoneering reward weapons, hexhunter bows, Squeal of Fortune super-rare weapons, starfire/starfury weapons, the christmas wand, magic butterfly nets, ankhs, sacred clay reward weapons, the giant hand, Runefest banners, and undead chickens.
- patch 11 December 2012 (Update):
- Corrected the stats for the ankh.
- This symbol comes from ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs. It symbolises the key of life, which is synonymous with the key of the Nile.
- On release, the Ankh was given 20 higher accuracy than the Virtus book, making it the best magic off-hand weapon in the game. However, this was changed in an update on 11 December 2012.
- When wielding the Ankh when sheathed, it will appear unsheathed.
|Part 11 of the Desert quest series|
- Monkey, ghost
- Monkey, ghost, camel
- Monkey, ghost, cat
- Monkey, ghost, cat, camel
- Monkey, ghost, cat, enchanted
- Monkey, ghost, cat, camel, enchanted