This article is about the Warriors' Guild variant. For the version summoned by Tarn, see Animated steel armour
Animated Steel Armour is found at the Warriors' Guild. To summon it, the player must put a steel full helmet, a steel platebody and steel platelegs on the Magical Animator. Animated armour is killed to obtain points, which gives access to the top floor of the Warriors' Guild and the Cyclopes that can be killed to obtain Defenders.
Players with a combat level of 75+ can easily defeat them without any food.
Note: you will almost always get all three armour pieces back.
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These items are dropped alongside main drops.
||High alch value
|Key token||1||Rare||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Mimic kill token (m)||1||Very rare||9,118||Not alchemisable|
- The Animated Steel Armour has the attacking speed of a scimitar, despite wielding a longsword. It also uses it as a stabbing weapon, whereas players can only use it for slashing.
- Steel armour, along with several other armours, received a graphical update on 31 January 2012. However, animated armours were not graphically updated until 24 June 2013.
- After an update on 18 August 2014, Animated Steel Armour in the Warriors' Guild had its weakness changed to crush attacks. It was previously weak to water spells, though players could not exploit the weakness due to only melee being usable against it.