Animated Mithril Armour is found at the Warriors' Guild. In order to summon it, you must put a mithril full helmet, mithril platebody and mithril platelegs on the Magical Animator.
Although this is a fair way to gain Warriors' Guild tokens, there is a chance that any piece of the armour may break during combat. The animated armour will drop the armour set most of the time.
This is a very good way to gain warrior tokens since the animated mithril armour is relatively easy to kill but still awards 50 tokens.
- ^ a b c It is extremely rare for an armour piece to not be dropped.
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These items are dropped alongside main drops.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- The animated mithril armour has an attacking speed of a scimitar, despite the fact that it is wielding a longsword.
- The animated mithril armour, like all animated armours, used the old armour model until an update on 24 June 2013.
- Prior to an update on 18 August 2014, animated mithril armour was weak to water spells, even though players could not use magic against it.
- The spring cleaner will not break down the armour it drops into its original components, nor is it able to convert it to bonus experience.