An Animated Iron Armour can be created at the Warriors' Guild. In order to summon one, the player must use an iron full helm, an iron platebody or iron platelegs (with all three parts in the player's inventory) on the Magical Animator. There is a chance of a losing iron platelegs, with stronger armours having consequently lower chances of destruction. Given the armour's level compared to the requirements to enter the guild, it should be an easy fight.
There is a possibility of losing iron platelegs while fighting this animated monster.
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These items are dropped alongside main drops.
- The Animated Iron Armour has an attacking speed of a scimitar, despite wielding a longsword.
- Prior to an update on 18 August 2014, Animated Iron Armour was weak to water spells, even though it was immune to magic attacks.
- Iron armour, along with several other armours, received a graphical update on 31 January 2012. However, animated iron armour did not receive a graphical update until 24 June 2013. Before this, it had a grey helmet plume instead of the usual purple plume that most full helmets had.