Animated Bronze Armour is found at the Warriors' Guild. A bronze platebody, bronze platelegs and a bronze full helm must be placed on the Magical Animator to summon one. They are the weakest of all Animated armours.
There is a chance that you will lose 1 or more pieces of armour that you put in. The higher level the animated armour, the less likely it is that you will lose any pieces. Still, chances are you will get your armour back most of the time after fighting.
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These items are dropped alongside main drops.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- The Animated Bronze Armour has an attacking speed of a scimitar, despite wielding a longsword.
- Bronze armour, along with several other armours, received a graphical update on 31 January 2012. However, animated bronze armour did not receive a graphical update until 24 June 2013.
- Prior to an update on 18 August 2014, Animated Bronze Armour was weak to water spells, even though it was immune to magic attacks.