Anima nuggets (Runecrafting) is a material hotspot that is used in the monthly D&D Effigy Incubator. During the D&D, Enriched anima nuggets can be collect from it, yielding a large amount of experience in Runecrafting every tick. Outside of the D&D, the hotspot can still be gathered from, resulting in anima nuggets, which are gathered for substantially less experience. Enriched anima nuggets are used to create erratic effigies.
All anima nuggets (enriched or normal) can be handed in to Vicendithas for 1 incubator point each. All enriched materials taken out of the laborator will be traded to Vicendithas. Players will get a warning when attempting to teleport or leave with enriched anima nuggets still in their inventory.
During the D&D, the hotspots have a chance to place enriched materials on the ground nearby, which can be collecting without interrupting the player gathering. These will usually be the same material as the hotspot (enriched anima nuggets, in this case), but they can be any of the enriched materials. Outside of the five minute session, this will not happen, and only non-enriched materials can be gathered.
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 28 September 2020 (Update):
- Added a warning when teleporting out of an active Effigy Incubator session.
- Enhanced materials, effigy casings & unincubated effigies will now be traded to Vicendithas when leaving the area instead of being removed from players' Backpacks.