||10 December 2007 (Update)
||Ye frail mortals who gaze upon this sight, forget not|
the fate of (player name), once mighty, now
surrendered to the inescapable grasp of destiny.
Requiescat in pace.
||The ultimate marker for a grave, this statue evokes intimations of mortality in all who are faced with it.
|Infobox • Talk page
The Angel of Death is one of the gravestones available from Blasidar the sculptor in Keldagrim. It is the second longest lasting gravestone, lasting 2:45 minutes, and ties as the most expensive gravestone, at 500,000 coins. The Angel of Death has a quest requirement of The Giant Dwarf.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- The plaque on the Angel of Death contains the most text out of all gravestones.
- "Requiescat in pace" is Latin for "May he/she rest in peace" (more commonly translated as "Rest in peace").
- The Angel of Death is also shown as part of the brag emote for a Duellist's cap (tier 6).
- During the Halloween 2011 event, an advertised Angel of Death statue read “Blink and you’ll miss it!”, a reference to the Doctor Who episode “Blink”, where the Weeping Angels could move terrifyingly fast if not being looked at without blinking.
- Prior to the death rework, this gravestone lasted 12 minutes. The additional time offered, over other gravestones, could potentially save millions of coins worth in items which made this gravestone a very valuable investment for high-level players.