An ancient weapon gizmo is an ancient weapon gizmo shell that has been filled with materials, making perks. It is an upgraded version of a weapon gizmo that is discovered from Archaeology.
In comparison to regular gizmos, ancient gizmos:
- Have 9 material slots instead of 5
- Allow use of ancient materials
- Allow most 'positive' perks to reach a higher rank (that is not possible in normal gizmos), for example Honed 6 can only be obtained in an ancient tool gizmo
- Have a higher 'invent_budget'
- Reduce the values of the 'base' and 'roll' for all non-ancient materials by multiplying by 0.8
See Calculator:Perks#Perk generation for details.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!