|Release date||25 January 2016 (Update)|
|Description||Analyse the targeted item to determine the Invention materials it could yield if disassembled.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Analyse is an Invention ability unlocked during the Invention Tutorial, located under skilling spells. It requires 1 Invention (which in turn requires 80 Divination, Crafting, and Smithing) and the Inventor's tools (which are added to the tool belt during the tutorial). It can be cast on any item for free to determine what materials any item can be disassembled into, if it can.
Analyse cannot be used in the same places disassemble cannot. Additionally, items that cannot be disassembled will give the same message when analysed.
It will display an additional "This item is of very high value." warning for items worth more than 500,000 coins, as well as for some special cases such as Death lotus darts.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 28 January 2019 (Update):
- Analyse and Disassemble will no longer put the player into a combat stance and skull them when used on another player.
- ninja 22 August 2016 (Update):
- Made the order of Analyse and Disassemble consistent across all spellbooks.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It has the same icon as Stat Spy.