This article is about the slayer monster. For the pet, see Spirit dragon
Not to be confused with Arhat
Anagami are Slayer monsters located on the Aminishi island in The Arc region. While not assigned as slayer assignments normally, they may be killed on a contract from Ling or Sojobo for Slayer experience and chimes.
Anagami require level 90 Slayer in order to kill. They are enlightened Seiryu monks and unlike their weaker brothers, the Sotapanna and Sakadagami, do not use any abilities. However, they do have an adrenaline bar which they utilise and once the bar is filled, will unleash a lightning attack, dealing 25% of the player's maximum health in damage. This attack can be avoided by simply moving out of the way when it is performed.
The average Anagami kill is worth 6,756.13 coins.
|Magic stock||2–6 (noted)||4/25||418-1,254||600-1,800|
|Ring of recoil||2–4; 6–7 (noted)||3/25||2,860-10,010||1,080-3,780|
|Sapphire amulet||2–8 (noted)||3/128||3,228-12,912||1,080-4,320|
|Sapphire bracelet||2–8 (noted)||3/25||2,700-10,800||1,380-5,520|
|Unpowered orb (m)||4–6 (noted)||3/25||896-1,344||240-360|
|Water orb (m)||2; 4 (noted)||2/25||11,368-22,736||360-720|
|Magic potion (2)||1–2 (noted)||2/25||957-1,914||252-504|
|Water talisman||1–2 (noted)||2/25||2,079-4,158||2-4|
|Chimes (m)||50–100||1/150||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Small plated mithril salvage||2 (noted)||1/25||2,032||2,400|
|Weapon poison+ (2) (m)||2 (noted)||1/25||1,372||230|
|Tiny spiky mithril salvage||2 (noted)||2/25||818||1,200|
|Water battlestaff (m)||1–3 (noted)||1/25||8,085-24,255||9,300-27,900|
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These items are dropped alongside main drops.
Pre-animation model of a spirit dragon
- In Buddhism, the Anāgāmi are those who are enlightened beyond the sakadagami.
- Anagami and Arhat more closely resemble Chinese dragons, unlike other Dragons on RuneScape which more closely resemble the Western type of dragon. As such, the spirit dragons likely have no connection to the Dragonkin and instead derive their form from that of their master Seiryu.
- With the release of nightmare creatures, there was a bug where killing Anagami would count towards the nightmare creature task. This was fixed on 19 December 2016.
- As of 1 February 2018, the highest kill count for this monster was 17,306 kills.
- This had not increased by 6 May 2018.
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 22 July 2019 (Update):
- Fixed the retaliation function of Anagamis when attacked by a familiar.
- patch 19 December 2016 (Update):
- Killing Anagami no longer counts towards nightmare creature slayer assignments.
- ^ Mod Shauny. Top 10 killers per Slayer Creature. Reddit. 2 February 2018. (Archived from the original on 28 February 2020.) Mod Shauny: "Here are the top 10 kills for each Slayer creature in RuneScape, be aware that we've not listed display names for privacy purposes however if you wish to brag about one number being yours then we won't stop you!"
- ^ Mod Shauny. Top Slayer Killers - 6th May 2018. Reddit. 6 May 2018. (Archived from the original on 28 February 2020.) Mod Shauny: "Here are the top 10 kills for each Slayer creature in RuneScape, be aware that we've not listed display names for privacy purposes however if you wish to brag about one number being yours then we won't stop you!"