Ana in a barrel
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Ana in a barrel|
|Release||14 April 2003 (Update)|
|Quest item||The Tourist Trap|
|Destroy||Drop (Ana will be found back in the mines)|
|On death||Always lost|
|A mining barrel with Ana in it.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Graphical updates[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When players go to the equipment menu and check the stats she says "It's rude to ask a lady about her weight!"
- Should players attempt to alchemise the barrel with her, a message appears in the chatbox saying, "You can't do that to the poor girl!"
- Previously, if players try to teleport while carrying Ana, they will drop her first. Now they cannot teleport while carrying her.
- Dropping it will cause Ana to get out and you would be thrown in the punishment rock cell.
- If players try to Look at the item (the left-click option), a chatbox will appear saying, "Ana looks pretty angry, she starts shouting at you. "Get me out of here! Do you hear me! Get me OUT OF HERE I say!"".
- Previously when Ana had been put into the minecart, the examine text for the cart would still be "It's an empty mine cart." even though Ana in a barrel was in it. This has since been corrected to "It's Ana... in a barrel... in a mine cart."
|Related to the Desert quest series|