Ana in a barrel is a quest item used during The Tourist Trap. It is the result of using a Barrel on Ana, and is used to smuggle her out of the Desert Mining Camp she has been imprisoned in.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- When players go to the equipment menu and check the stats she says "It's rude to ask a lady about her weight!"
- Should players attempt to alchemise the barrel with her, a message appears in the chatbox saying, "You can't do that to the poor girl!"
- Previously, if players try to teleport while carrying Ana, they will drop her first. Now they cannot teleport while carrying her.
- Dropping it will cause Ana to get out and you would be thrown in the punishment rock cell.
- If players try to Look at the item (the left-click option), a chatbox will appear saying, "Ana looks pretty angry, she starts shouting at you. "Get me out of here! Do you hear me! Get me OUT OF HERE I say!"".
- Previously when Ana had been put into the minecart, the examine text for the cart would still be "It's an empty mine cart." even though Ana in a barrel was in it. This has since been corrected to "It's Ana... in a barrel... in a mine cart."