|Release date||25 July 2016 (Update)|
|No. of banks||None|
|No. of altars||None|
|No. of small obelisks||None|
|Music||Aminishi Adventure, Moai's Lament, Spirit of Aminishi|
|Inhabitants||Acolytes of Seiryu|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Aminishi is the name of an island in The Arc region of the Wushanko Isles. There is a larger island to the south, separated from the north island by a channel shallow enough to be waded through. The khan of Aminishi lives on the north isle. The southern isle is home to the Acolytes of Seiryu, an order of monks that worship the legendary azure dragon. They may ascend from their mortal form to an elemental form and then become spirit dragons.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
- Aminishi teleport - Players may break this teletab to teleport to The Assassin on Aminishi. It can be purchased at Boni's Waiko Reward Shop for 5 chimes, or from Bryll Thoksdottir's Elite Dungeon Reward Shop for 1000 dungeoneering tokens.
- Players can travel to Aminishi by talking to Quartermaster Gully located in Port Sarim or Menaphos, after the player has completed the quest Impressing the Locals.
Notable features[edit | edit source]
- Monsters: Sotapanna, Sakadagami, Anagami, Arhat
- The Temple of Aminishi
- Access to the contract system through Ling
- A message in a bottle containing a treasure map leading to Christmas Island
- A message in a bottle containing a treasure map leading to The Island Which May or May Not Have Monkeys on It
On north-eastern Aminishi (see below for access):
North-eastern Aminishi[edit | edit source]
This part of Aminishi can only be accessed after partial completion of the Curse of the Black Stone quest. After the quest, players may go back to Goshima and get the Azure key from the eastern of two trunks north of the north-east house.
This key unlocks the last door on the first floor of the Temple of Aminishi (before the final barrier, where Oyu the Quietest spawns). Entering this door leads to the Azure room and the door at the end of this room leads to the eastern part of the island where a sand mound can be dug on the Northern shore to find a second key that opens the trunk inside the Azure room, rewarding the player with some Player-owned port resources.
You can just see the Islands That Once Were Turtles from the eastern side of the island.
Spirit Realm[edit | edit source]
Personalities[edit | edit source]
- Aminishi moai (before Head of the Family)
- Ling (contracts) on the south beach.
- Cap'n Ekahi on the south beach. After the Head of the Family quest, he becomes part of the player's crew on the Sarim's Revenge as Lookout Ekahi.
- Bryll Thoksdottir runs the Elite Dungeon Aminishi Reward Shop. She is just west of Ling on the south beach.
Music unlocked[edit | edit source]
Player-owned port voyages[edit | edit source]
- In A Flock of Flying Squid the player sends a ship to explore the waters around the Isles of Aminishi in search of resources. The crew must beware the flocks of flying squid that migrate west at this time of year.
- In Troubled Waters the player sends a ship to navigate dangerous waters to find a quicker route to The Isles of Aminishi.
- In Howdy, Pilgrims the player sends a ship to escort a group of Zamorakian Monks travelling to a place of magic on the islands.
- In In Dire Need the player sends a ship with supplies to the natives of the northern island.
- In The Divine Claim the player sends a ship when they learn the Missionary knows of a supply of bamboo near a small camp of Zamorakian monks. Help him claim it.
- In A Joint Acquisition the player sends a ship when they learn the Missionary and the Architect have heard bamboo is being stockpiled by zealots. They feel it would be better used in port.
- In A Joint Acquisition the player sends a ship when the Memory and Occultist have felt a burst of energy near Aminishi. This energy can be transmuted into a source of plate and chi.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- The eastern part of Aminishi can now be accessed.
|A part of the Tales of the Arc|
|A part of the Tales of the Arc|