Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release date||22 January 2008 (Update)|
|Actions||Pay, Talk to, Trade, Examine|
|Examine||Perhaps this gardener might look after your crops for you.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Amaethwr Crwys is an elven farmer living in Lletya, the base of the elven rebels. He watches over the fruit tree patch in the village, watching over growing trees and preventing them from getting diseased. He is accompanied by Teclyn.
Amaethwr may occasionally appear at Manor Farm, asking for help with an easy Farming Guild request.
He is the answer to the anagram 'AH; WET ARM' from master clue scrolls. He gives players a puzzle box to solve.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Graphical updates[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- patch 23 January 2023 (Update):
- Players can once again left-click Amaethwr to continue with the respective master clue.
18 July 2022 (
- The "Talk-to" option has been renamed to "Talk to".
- ninja 18 July 2022 (Update):
- Leprechauns and farmers now remain in place rather than wandering about.
- Farmers now offer items for sale in a shop, opened via a new "Trade" option, rather than through dialogue.
- Farmers now have "Pay" as their left-click option.
- ninja 9 June 2014 (Update):
- Players can now pay farmers for farming plot protection while their Greenfingers aura is active.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
|Farming reputation boons|