|Examine||A mysterious power emanates from this shrine.|
|doc • Talk page|
Access[edit | edit source]
As with most other Runecrafting altars, it can be accessed via the Abyss. Players can also enter the altar by using a law or omni-talisman on the ruins, or by interactring with them whilst wearing a law or omni-tiara, or wielding a law or omni-talisman staff. A wicked hood may also be used to enter the ruins, if it has been imbued with any of the aforementioned talismans or tiaras.
Currently, the fastest way to get there is to use the wicked hood's teleport, which can be used twice a day, or three times if all the wicked robes have been purchased from the Runespan (this can be increased further by adding wicked hood teleport tokens). The second fastest method is to break a Law Altar teleport tablet. Both of these methods teleport the player just outside of the altar. The wicked hood can be obtained by talking to Tam McGrubor, and the teleport tablets by playing the Great Orb Project minigame.
Players can also reach the altar by teleporting to the Port Sarim lodestone, or using the Captain's Log or Arc journal, and boarding the ship to Entrana. Players can then use a teleport close to a bank, such as the TokKul-Zo or War's Retreat, to resupply. For crafting large amounts of runes using Lodestones, vis wax is recommended for quick home teleports, as well as having the skip boat cutscenes setting enabled.
Experience[edit | edit source]
The maximum likely limit for crafting law runes in one visit is 246. This would be achieved by having 90 Runecrafting and carrying 246 essence: 23 in the normal inventory, 48 in the 5 sizes of Runecrafting pouches, as well as the 175 which can be claimed from the wicked hood (if all the wicked robes have been purchased). The maximum possible experience, without bonuses, is 2,337 if the above actions are performed.
Tiaras[edit | edit source]
Music Unlocked[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 1 September 2015 (Update):
- An Entrana equipment check has been added to the Law altar's exit portal.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Inside the altar, the floor has a pattern which looks like a scale, one of the two items held by Lady Justice, whose likeness is found on many courts of law.
- Using the orb of oculus, one can see the Nature Altar to the west, the Body Altar to the east, and the kiss the frog random event area to the south.
- The Law Altar was built by the Moon Clan, which was then a faction of the Fremennik mountain tribe. It is believed to have been built upon the very spot where Saradomin first set foot upon Gielinor in the Second Age.
- The Law Altar cannot currently be accessed with an omni-talisman staff, because it is not allowed on Entrana.