Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sea bears are found here.
Related voyages[edit | edit source]
- In Island Explorer the player sends a ship to explore Aloft Dagger in search of resources. The player tells their captain to beware of the soothsayers who own the island.
- In Troubled Waters the player sends a ship to navigate sharp, jutting rocks that surround the west coast of Aloft Dagger to find a quicker route to the soothsayer ritual grounds.
- In I Spy the player sends a ship to spy on soothsayers on Aloft Dagger and deliver information to a band of sea singers, who are planning a raid to rescue their prisoners.
- In For the Good of All the player sends a ship to attack a soothsayer's demonic army that has recently become vulnerable. An attack could make the area around Aloft Dagger safer for all.
- In Escort Duty the player sends a ship to provide an escort for a group of tortured seasingers on their journey to escape the soothsayers of Aloft Dagger.
- In To the Rescue the player sends a ship to ontercede in a fight between a group of soothsayers and a band of attacking seasingers.
- In In Dire Need the player sends a ship to bring aid and supplies to wounded sea singers to help them in their war against the soothsayers.
- In The Sea Bear the player sends a ship to fight a towering sea bear that has been spotted near Aloft Dagger for fame and glory.
- In A Voyage of Discovery the player sends their captain here to teach them to be a Fast Learner.
- In A Barmaid's Tip the player sends a ship after Surula hears some interesting gossip concerning Aloft Dagger and a shipment of gunpowder.
- In A Barmaid's Tip the player sends a ship after Surula hears some interesting gossip concerning Aloft Dagger and a shipment of Black Slate.
- In Arcane Knowledge, The Occultist wishes to obtain the secrets of an ancient tomb located in the heart of a cherry wood grotto on Aloft Dagger. Uncovering these secrets will impart powerful knowledge.
- In To Gain through Death, The Assassin has heard that a corrupt advisor to Aloft Dagger's Judge of Dice has a vast supply of cherry wood.
- In Forgotten Scrolls, Explore Aloft Dagger in search of resources. Beware of the soothsayers who own the island.