Almas is a yeti found in Yeti Town after the completion of the quest Violet is Blue. He hadn't attended the festival for the last five years and is excited to finally be attending again.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 20 January 2020 (Update):
- Almas’ examine text typo has been corrected.
- Almas's opening line, "Look around! How lucky are we to be alive right now?", is a reference to the song "The Schuyler Sisters" from the musical Hamilton.
- Another reference to the same musical are the characters of Angelica, Eliza and Peggy, all inhabitants of Yeti Town, who share their names with the Schuyler sisters.
- The player's dialogue with him mentions rat pits and their necessity is doubted, referred to the removed Rat Pits.