| Talk to King Roald in the Varrock Palace Throne room.|
| Members only|
|Short to Medium|
|Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
- 45 logs of any (except acadia and corrupted), but similar type (2 sets of 20, 1 set of 5).
- Invitation box for quick transportation, if available.
- Bring the items above in the form of the first 20 logs, a hatchet for cutting the other 20 logs from the normal trees between the beacons, and 5 logs of any type to relight the first beacon, along with the required tinderbox.
- Equipping a Seer's Headband can speed this already short quest up considerably.
- Any weight reducing items can help since carrying the logs slows the player down, also explorer ring can help recharge energy.
- Players can also use the salt-water spring in Oo'glog or the Anachronia base camp for a temporary, unlimited run energy boost
- Varrock teleport runes
Location of the first beacon
- Place the logs in the nearby beacon then light it.
- Talk to Blaze Sharpeye again.
- Chop 20 logs on the way to Squire Fyre if you don't already have them.
- Light the beacon west-north-west of the Odd Old Man with twenty logs of the same type.
Location of Squire Fyre's beacon
- Additional rewards/activities
- After the quest, King Roald tells the player that if they manage to light 6, 10, and 14 beacons simultaneously, they receive additional rewards. King Roald offers a ring of fire for lighting 6 beacons, flame gloves for lighting 10, and an Inferno Adze for lighting all 14.
All Fired Up is directly required for the following quests/miniquests: