|Release||27 March 2017 (Update)|
|High alch||240,000 coins|
|Low alch||160,000 coins|
|An Onyx infused with different types of energy and materials that makes it feel more powerful than a regular gem.|
|Exchange||82,663,541 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
An alchemical onyx is an enhanced gem researched at level 107 Invention. Making it requires an onyx, 50 fortunate components, 50 refined components, and 10 precious components at an inventor's workbench under the misc support tab.
It can be smelted with a gold bar at level 91 Crafting to make an alchemical onyx ring and necklace, which is then enchanted into a Luck of the Dwarves ring and a grace of the elves necklace, respectively.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|10,000 XP||5,000 XP||?||82,663,541|
|Discover: Alchemical onyx|
|Fortunate components||50||1,365,589||[r 1]68,279,450|
|Refined components||50||1,216||[r 2]60,800|
|Precious components||10||9,134||[r 3]91,340|
- ^ Price based on the average cost per material of several items. See RS:Material prices § Fortunate components for details.
- ^ Based on the price of Junk refiner (assumes production of 20 components)
- ^ Price based on the GE value of Ring of slaying as the cheapest price per component. See RS:Material prices § Precious components for details.
Assuming median Grand Exchange prices, making an alchemical onyx values each fortunate component at 1,631,821.28 coins. This does not take into account the cost of refined or precious components.
Products[edit | edit source]
|Alchemical onyx necklace||82,050,038|
|Alchemical onyx ring||82,653,566|
| Grace of the elves|
(Craft and Enchant)
|Ingenuity of the Humans ability codex||174,551,982|
| Luck of the Dwarves|
(Craft and Enchant)
|Passage of the abyss (unattuned)||85,048,733|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- update 3 December 2018 (Update):
- hotfix 27 March 2017 (Update):
- The alchemical onyx blueprint no longer needs inspiration to discover.
Price history[edit | edit source]
- With the release of Archaeology on 30 March 2020, the price of the alchemical onyx, as well as the Luck of the Dwarves and Grace of the Elves, more than doubled in price, due to the ease of getting seren spirits while training Archaeology. The price of most treasure trail rewards that disassemble into fortunate components also nearly doubled in price.
|Quests and Tasks|