|Release||3 December 2013 (Update)|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Bones of a creature from another world.|
|Exchange||7,312 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Airut bones are the remains of airut, obtained when an airut is killed. Airut bones give 132.5 Prayer experience when buried. This is increased to 463.7 experience when using a gilded altar with lit burners, increasing to 471.7 experience when combined with a clan avatar or 530 experience when using the ectofuntus.
Cost and XP analysis[edit | edit source]
|Bury||Gilded altar or
|Experience||132.5||463.75||530||596.25 (Total)||331.25 (Prayer) + 265 (FM)|
|Cost per XP||-55.2||-15.8||-13.8||-12.3 (Total)||-22.1 (Prayer) or -27.6 (FM)|
- It is assumed that two burners are lit while using the gilded altar and does not include the cost of clean marrentill.
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Bones and remains|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||41.7%|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A player choosing to use airut bones all the way from 1-99 Prayer, using a gilded altar with lit burners and no other experience boosts, would, if all the bones were bought at the current medium price on the Grand Exchange, spend 205,537,544.69.
- Additionally the first bone used would take them straight to level 5 Prayer.
- Using the ectofuntus would cost 179,825,961.27, but would take far longer to do. Simply burying the bones would cost 719,303,845.07.
- After an update, airut bones were physically increased in size, to better match the creature they came from. Prior to the update, the bones were similar to the size of regular bones. This update made the bones appear to occupy a 3x3 space.