Airut bones are the remains of airut, obtained when an airut is killed. Airut bones give 132.5 Prayer experience when buried. This is increased to 463.7 experience when using a gilded altar with lit burners, increasing to 471.7 experience when combined with a clan avatar or 530 experience when using the ectofuntus.
- ^ This table assumes that two burners are lit while using the gilded altar, and excludes the cost of clean marrentill.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 17 February 2014 (Update):
- Airut bones have been scaled up in size to better match the creature they are dropped from.
- A player choosing to use airut bones all the way from 1-99 Prayer, using a gilded altar with lit burners and no other experience boosts, would, if all the bones were bought at the current medium price on the Grand Exchange, spend 165,565,664.42.
- Additionally the first bone used would take them straight to level 5 Prayer.
- Using the ectofuntus would cost 144,854,336.96, but would take far longer to do. Simply burying the bones would cost 579,417,347.85.
- After an update, airut bones were physically increased in size, to better match the creature they came from. Prior to the update, the bones were similar to the size of regular bones. This update made the bones appear to occupy a 3x3 space.