"Ahrim's robe" redirects here. For the robe worn in the torso slot, see Ahrim's robe top
Ahrim's robe skirt is part of Ahrim the Blighted's set of barrows equipment. 70 Defence and 70 Magic is required to wear Ahrim's robe skirt.
If all pieces of Ahrim's barrows set are equipped, successful Magic attacks have a chance of temporarily lowering the opponent's Strength level.
Ahrim's robe skirt is only tradeable when undamaged or fully broken.
Barrows equipment degrades as it is used. Equipment received from the Barrows minigame is fully repaired and can be used for 100,000 charges of combat until it degrades completely and requires repair before it can be used again; it does not suffer in performance as it degrades from fully repaired to fully degraded. The remaining charges of Barrows equipment can be checked by right-clicking it and selecting 'check-charge'. Additionally, Barrows equipment may only be traded if fully repaired or fully degraded. Items lose 20% charge if reclaimed from a gravestone after dying.
There are two ways to repair Barrows armour. Players can talk to any of the NPCs listed below and they will repair the items for a price, or repair the pieces themselves using an armour stand in any player-owned house for a reduced cost based on their Smithing level. The equipment can be repaired at any stage, and the cost will be adjusted according to how much it has degraded. The repair costs below are as if the equipment has fully degraded.
The following NPCs can repair the armour:
|Costs to repair
||POH armour stand
|Level 1 Smithing
||Level 99 Smithing
|The price is exactly 50% when operating a Smithing cape.
template = Barrows repair/calc
form = repairForm
result = repairResult
param = level|Smithing level (1-105)|1|int|1-105||
param = price|price|240000|hidden|||
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- ninja 17 December 2013 (Update):
- Armours no longer degrades from players taking damage from the desert heat or bugs in dark areas.
- patch 7 December 2010 (Update):
- Ahrim's robeskirt no longer warps while resting.
- patch 23 March 2010 (Update):
- Optimised some of the code dealing with repairing Barrows items.
- patch 28 July 2009 (Update):
- Added sounds to help you determine when your Barrows equipment gets broken.
- patch 25 February 2009 (Update):
- Ahrim's ghostly robes have been further tweaked to be ghostly!
- On 4 January 2012, the Ahrim's set along with all other Barrows equipment received a graphical update.