Agility skill training dummy
|Agility skill training dummy|
|Release||4 July 2016 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy your Treasure Hunter prize? You cannot reclaim it.|
|Backpack||Deploy, Auto-deploy, Convert, Destroy|
|Deploy this to create an elite training dummy, on which to train your Agility skills.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The agility skill training dummy is obtainable from a medium or large skill training dummy crate, both of which were possible prizes from Treasure Hunter, or won from Treasure Hunter directly. It can be deployed and interacted with by the owner and other nearby players for Agility experience.
When deployed, the training dummy is placed on the ground. It can be placed in most locations, excluding banks, the wilderness and certain minigames. The dummy lasts for 5 practices and can be used by the owner and other players nearby. A single agility skill training dummy take 98 seconds to use up if uninterrupted, resulting in 33 being used per hour with auto-deploy.
The amount of experience rewarded depends on the player's Agility level. For the owner the dummy gives up to 3,846 base experience (at level 99) for each practice, with 5 practices total (19,230 base XP). The other players receive 5% of the experience that they would have gotten if they deployed the dummy themselves.
The level displayed by the deployed dummy corresponds to the Agility level of the owner.
Agility training dummies, like all other non-combat skill training dummies, can be converted at a 3:2 ratio into other skill training dummies.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 15 February 2021 (Update):
- The target info panel is now displayed correctly for training dummies.
- patch 5 August 2019 (Update):
- Slayer, hunter and agility skill training dummies now show correct icon.
- patch 22 July 2019 (Update):
- An auto-deploy option has been added to skill training dummies (not combat) so they automatically deploy the next one of the same type that is in your inventory. This is cancelled by any action.