|Release||18 October 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||59,400 coins|
|Low alch||39,600 coins|
|The cape worn by the most agile of heroes.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The Agility cape is the Cape of Accomplishment for the Agility skill. It can be purchased for 99,000 coins (or 92,000 coins with a ring of charos (a) or its imbued version) alongside the Agility hood from Capn' Izzy No-Beard at the Brimhaven Agility Arena by players who have achieved level 99 in Agility.
The Agility cape used to be one of the rarest capes because of the vast amount of time and patience it required to achieve 99 Agility, and also the fairly low experience/hour rates. Since the release of Silverhawk boots, player can now train Agility passively and the cape has become more common.
The cape has an emote which lasts for 3.92 seconds, during which the player slides down three poles of varying height. The cape must be worn in order to perform this emote.
Should a player achieve skill mastery in a second skill after Agility, the Agility cape will turn into an Agility cape (t), which is the trimmed version of the original cape. The Agility cape (t) has a red trim.
Talking to Cap'n Izzy No-Beard gives an option to toggle the appearance of the cape to a retro version, overriding the normal appearance and making it look similar to how it did before the 2015 graphical update. Despite it not being a new item, the retro cape can be used with a keepsake key.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|FAQ • docs|
Perk[edit | edit source]
The Agility cape's perk prevents the player from failing any Agility obstacles, except for the Agility Pyramid sliding block and the Brimhaven Agility Arena sawblade (both can still deal damage if timed improperly, even whilst cape is equipped).
Up to three perks of the capes of accomplishment can be added to the max cape, the completionist cape, and the trimmed completionist cape and up to two perks of the capes of accomplishment of a specific skill type can be added to the respective expert cape of accomplishment. This can be done by using a cape of accomplishment with the desired perk on one of the capes. The cape of accomplishment is then lost in the process. To make space for other perks, it is possible to later remove the added perks, but with no reimbursement. All of the added perks are shared among max cape, completionist cape, and trimmed completionist cape, thus it is not possible to have different configurations of perks on the different capes. You can still fail obstacles at the Flash Powder Factory.
Store locations[edit | edit source]
|Cap'n Izzy No-Beard||Brimhaven||99,000||Coins||∞|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 14 January 2019 (Update):
- The Agility skillcape perk now prevents failure on the Werewolf Agility arena's teeth-clenching zipline.
- update 6 August 2018 (Update):
- The Agility cape's perk was changed from giving a chance of double tickets from the Brimhaven Agility Arena to preventing the player from failing on Agility obstacles.
- patch 13 November 2012 (Update):
- The female Agility skillcape no longer has trim on the bottom of the cape.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Currently, 186,774 people are able to own this cape (as seen on the highscores).
- The Agility cape emote received an update on 25 May 2010, which created a much smoother emote with additional particle effects for when the feet leave the poles.
- Upon death the cape drops as 90,000 coins.