The aggroverload is a six-dose combination potion that can be created by the player at level 96 Herblore after unlocking the recipe. It is created by combining an overload (4), an aggression potion (4), and a clean arbuck in a crystal flask, granting 325 experience.
The recipe can be bought for 1,000,000 coins from Lady Meilyr or obtained from the Motherlode Maw.
A dose of aggroverload has multiple effects. It boosts Attack, Strength, Magic, Ranged and Defence by 15% of the level plus 3, and causes creatures within 8 squares to become aggressive for 6 minutes. Like a normal overload, the combat skill boosts will reapply every 15 seconds. Drinking the potion whilst under the effect of a supreme or elder overload potion will remove its effect.
- ^ When mixing a single potion
- ^ Calculated value given on the item page (generally based on GE prices of ingredients): [show/hide formula]
This is an auto-generated list (update now
), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 22 July 2019 (Update):
- Drinking an Aggroverload whilst using potion share on a co-op slayer task will now correctly display the Overload buff icon on the buff bar.
- The correct level requirement for creating an Aggroverload potion has been added to the Herblore skillguide.