The aggroverload is a six-dose combination potion that can be created by the player at level 96 Herblore after unlocking the recipe. It is created by combining an overload (4), an aggression potion (4), and a clean arbuck in a crystal flask, granting 325 experience.
The recipe can be bought for 1,000,000 coins from Lady Meilyr or obtained from the Motherlode Maw.
A dose of aggroverload has multiple effects. It boosts Attack, Strength, Magic, Ranged and Defence by 15% of the level plus 3, and causes creatures within 8 squares to become aggressive for 6 minutes. Like a normal overload, the combat skill boosts will reapply every 15 seconds. Drinking the potion whilst under the effect of a supreme or elder overload potion will remove its effect.
- ^ When mixing a single potion
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 22 July 2019 (Update):
- Drinking an Aggroverload whilst using potion share on a co-op slayer task will now correctly display the Overload buff icon on the buff bar.
- The correct level requirement for creating an Aggroverload potion has been added to the Herblore skillguide.