The aggression sigil was a sigil that could be bought from the Shattered Worlds reward shop for 45,000,000 shattered anima.
On 19 August 2019, the sigil slot was removed and all sigils were refunded (sometimes partially). The aggression sigil was refunded by 22.5 million shattered anima, plus 45,000 shattered anima per charge remaining on the sigil (thus a fully charged sigil was fully refunded), and the item itself had all functionality removed (should one somehow still be owned). The sigil was replaced with the Aggression ability.
Upon activation, up to 8 nearby monsters within a 5 square distance began attacking the user. Activating the sigil incurred a cooldown of 20 seconds and consumed one charge. When purchased, the sigil began with a maximum of 500 charges. The sigil could be recharged via a right-click option, at a cost of 45,000 shattered anima per charge; it could also be recharged using compressed anima, which granted 1 charge each.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- update 19 August 2019 (Update):
- Refunded all sigils owned. Replaced sigil functionality with abilities and codices.
- Aggression sigil was replaced by Aggression.
- The cooldown of Aggression has been increased to 2 minutes.
- Removed all functionality from the item, should any be left over.
- hotfix 9 August 2017 (Update):
- Aggression scrimshaws and sigils no longer affect chinchompas.
- patch 22 May 2017 (Update):
- Broken sigils from Shattered Worlds are now always kept on death.