|Aggression potion (1)|
|Release||8 August 2016 (Update)|
|High alch||3,000 coins|
|Low alch||2,000 coins|
|Exchange||18,683 coins (info)|
|1 dose of Aggression potion.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
When an aggression potion is consumed, it will cause monsters in an 8 by 8 radius of the player to become aggressive towards them for 6.25 minutes, regardless if tolerance has or has not been achieved yet. It also attracts implings to the player. The effects of the potion can be removed by drinking a cup of tea or drinking tea from a Tea flask or Heated tea flask. The timer on the potion will pause if the player is forced into the lobby, or when the server has recognized that the player has a forced logout, since the player cannot manually enter the lobby or log out while in combat.
Players using this potion during Slayer assignments are advised to use caution if using Morvran, as there are nearby Iorwerth guards and scouts which will attack the player if they are still under the effects of the potion.
The aggression potion is inconsistent when used with items that normally cause aggressive monsters to become tolerant. For instance, using an aggression potion with a shard of Zaros will not cause Nihil to become aggressive. However, doing the same in the God Wars Dungeon will cause most of the dungeon's monsters to become aggressive.
Monsters who are resistant[edit | edit source]
- Aggression potions are ineffective against all variants of strykewyrm, since the player has to stomp on their mound first.
- Ineffective against rune dragons.
- Warped tortoise - doesn't work because you must still cleanse the tortoise before attacking.
Price per dose[edit | edit source]
|Item||GE price||Price per dose|
|Aggression potion (1)||18,683||18,683|
|Aggression potion (2)||38,027||19,014|
|Aggression potion (3)||42,776||14,259|
|Aggression potion (4)||59,832||14,958|
|Aggression flask (6)||94,825||15,804|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|185 XP||-||2 (1.2s) / 1 (0.6s) [recipe 1]||42,776|
|Bloodweed potion (unf)||1||17,095||17,095|
- ^ When mixing a single potion
Flask[edit | edit source]
Production costs[edit | edit source]
|Clean bloodweed||Searing ashes||Vial of water||56,509||-13,733||-73.83|
|Grimy bloodweed||Searing ashes||Vial of water||55,671||-12,895||-65.29|
|N/A||Searing ashes||Bloodweed potion (unf)||55,518||-12,742||-68.88|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Potions and flasks|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||1.7%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 16 October 2017 (Update):
- Antifire, weapon poison, aggression potion and wilder pie effects no longer stay active on free worlds.
- ninja 6 February 2017 (Update):
- Players may now drink a cup of tea to remove the effects of the Aggression potion. Nothing like a nice, calming cuppa tea!
- patch 24 October 2016 (Update):