This article is about the ability. For the mechanic, see Aggressiveness
||19 August 2019 (Update)
||90 seconds (150 ticks)
|Burst out in anger.
- Force up to 8 enemies within 5 tiles to attack you.
- Revolution will not trigger this ability.
- Has no effect in PvP.
- Generates no adrenaline.
|Infobox • Talk page
Aggression is a basic Defence ability unlocked from the Shattered Worlds Reward Shop for 90 million shattered anima. When activated, it causes up to eight monsters within a five tile radius of the player to become aggressive and begin attacking them.
The ability neither generates nor consumes adrenaline. It can be used during and does not incur the global cooldown. It has no animation.
The Aggression ability replaced the aggression sigil on 19 August 2019 when the sigil slot was removed. The ability costs twice as much to unlock as the sigil did, but the ability requires no upkeep and can be used with other sigil abilities unlike the degradable sigil. Its cooldown was initially increased from 20 seconds to two minutes, before later being decreased to 90 seconds.
Not all entities are affected by this ability, for example the shadow enigmas encountered when fighting Seiryu the Azure Serpent.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- 12 July 2021 (Update):
- The ability description has been updated to reflect that it does not generate adrenaline.
- update 19 August 2019 (Update):
- Added to game.
- Aggression sigil was replaced by Aggression.
- The cooldown of Aggression has been increased to 2 minutes, up from the 20 second cooldown of the sigil.