With the release of RuneScape 3, players are given the option to customise the layout of their interface. Most windows can be moved, resized, combined, and hidden. In addition to the layout, players have the option to change other, more technical details such as keybinds and HUDs.
Upon arrival on Tutorial Island, the interface is limited to the action bar and a ribbon that only contains the Options menu. Other parts of the interface are gradually added throughout the tutorial.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Ribbon
- 2.1 Hero
- 2.2 Customisations
- 2.3 Adventures
- 2.4 Powers
- 2.5 Community
- 2.6 Extras
- 2.7 Options
- 3 Gameplay
- 4 Interface
- 5 Controls
- 6 Graphics
- 7 Audio
- 8 Changing your layout
- 9 Update history
Overview[edit | edit source]
Every window on the screen may be moved and resized, and almost all of them can be removed. The windows and bars that cannot be removed provide access to other interfaces or core gameplay mechanics.
- Ribbon - This bar is the main hub for accessing every other interface.
- Chat - This includes all chat windows. You may hide chat windows in the chat settings and detach them from the main group as well.
- Action bar - The action bar controls your player in combat. For this reason, the action bar may only be minimised, not closed. Additional action bars (up to 5) can be displayed simultaneously by toggling them under Settings -> Gameplay -> Action Bar Settings
- Minimap - Shows the minimap and contains non-customisable sub-buttons (see image right).
- The logout button displays a popup to exit to lobby or login upon being clicked. The button does not display if Slims Headers, Hide title bars when locked and Lock interface customisation is checked; clicking the options menu is the secondary way to exit the game.
- The compass shows the direction the camera is facing and turns the camera north if a player clicks on it. Right click to turn the camera south.
- The run energy button shows the player's current run energy level and toggles run on and off if a player clicks on it. Right click to rest to restore energy.
- The home teleport button opens up the Lodestone Network interface. Right click to teleport to the last lodestone used.
- The world map button opens the world map in a full screen view. Right click opens the World hopping interface.
Ribbon[edit | edit source]
The ribbon is the main bar where other interfaces can be opened up by the player. The buttons it contains are listed below:
Additionally, during special events, the group interface button turns to the following:
During the 2017 Valentine's Day event, everything under Community became pink:
During the Agents of Fury event, everything under Community became orange:
Hero[edit | edit source]
The Hero interface contains various information about your in-game character.
Summary[edit | edit source]
First of all there is the Summary tab, which contains general details about your character:
- Total level
- Combat level
- Total experience
- Membership status
- Cash in your money pouch
- Quests progress
- Achievements progress
- An overview of your skill levels and experience
- A model of your character in its' current state
Skills[edit | edit source]
This tab contains the skill advance guide (or level up tables) for all 27 skills. You find information here about what you will unlock at each level for a particular skill.
Simply click the skill in the menu on the left side of the interface that you want to know more about, then you will see a list of what you have and have not unlocked yet. Unlocked items and actions are displayed with an icon that represents what is unlocked already. The items you haven't unlocked yet have a lock icon on the left of their row.
Loadout[edit | edit source]
- Backpack (or Inventory), shows the items you are carrying, and some details about them when hovered over them.
- Combat values, displays the health points and prayer points you currently have, your defensive rating, prayer value and health points bonus. You will also be able to view the total offensive stats of your main-hand and off-hand items as well as the Hit bonus & chances against creatures of a certain level and combat style.
- Worn equipment, shows an overview of your character, along with the items you've currently equipped. You can also access the Tool belt and Items kept on Death interfaces from the icons on the bottom.
Presets[edit | edit source]
Following the Quick Presets and Drag & Drop update, the player is able to create and name presets. These are combinations of equipped items or items in the inventory, which are able to be quickly accessed by selecting that preset at a bank. Two presets can set as quick presets (labelled 1 and 2) which enables the player to equip these presets quickly from same icons in the bank interface. To equip the remaining presets, the player must go into the Gear tab using the "Open Preset Setup Menu" button in the same toolbar. Initially, 5 preset slots are available to the player, with 5 more available for rent or purchase with loyalty points, bonds or RuneCoins.
Achievements[edit | edit source]
This tab contains all information about Achievements.
The Summary tab includes an overview of Achievements completed, including up to four recently completed ones, two Achievements that are partly completed and access to the Path System.
The Achievements tab lists all the available Achievements, grouped under skills, areas, PvM and completionist categories. There is also a toggle to hide the completed Achievements that also applies to the aforementioned Path System.
- Under skills, milestones for all skills can be found.
- Under areas, the area Achievements can be found. They are grouped under the different areas that have Achievements.
- Under PvM the PvM achievements can be found. They are grouped under solo PvM, group PvM, raids, and general Achievements.
- Under completionist you can view the remaining requirements for the completionist cape, the completionist cape (t), and the master quest cape.
Finally, there is the Tracker tab that lists total progress for area, PvM, completionist, and skills. It also shows at most three pinned Achievements.
Customisations[edit | edit source]
The Customisations interface contains information about the various customisation options for your character, including equipment overrides, (facial) hair styles, any animations that can be changed, titles to display with your character name and certain pets.
Wardrobe[edit | edit source]
This tab contains all your cosmetic overrides, and overrides that you haven't unlocked yet. Most of these outfits can be bought in Solomons General Store. Some are unlocked by various content in-game (some of which are discontinued). You can recolour most overrides by clicking the recolour button when an override is selected. The following categories can be found in the menu on the left:
- Reset Outfit, this category is used to disable any overrides you are currently displaying. Just click the item you don't want to display anymore and save the changes.
- Full Outfits, allows you to enable a complete outfit at once.
- Dragon Keepsake Box, this section contains any items you have stored with a Dragon keepsake key, to be used as an override.
- Other sections, these sections are used to change the appearance of an item in just one slot.
On the right of this tab you can see an overview of how your character looks. Using your mouse you can rotate it around by clicking and dragging. You can zoom in/out by using your mouse wheel.
Animations[edit | edit source]
This tab contains any customised animations for various action performed in-game. You can for example change the Home Teleport animation, or change the animation for Woodcutting, Mining, or Fishing. It is also possible to change some other animation, like the Death animation of your opponent in PvP situations, walk animations, and resting.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
In this interface you may change your character's hair style, beard style and haircolour.
Just select any of the hair/beard styles you want and confirm. Recolouring can be done by clicking any of the colours in the middle section, then accepting. Some hairstyles may have 2 colours. To change the second colour, first click the right mask icon above the column of colours, then click the preferred colour.
Titles[edit | edit source]
This tab contains all titles that you can display with your name. Locked titles are greyed out, and can only be previewed. Any titles you have unlocked can be enabled to be displayed with your character name.
Pets[edit | edit source]
This tab contains information about a selection of pets.
Legendary Pets These pets are bought from Solomon's General Store with RuneCoins. They have special abilities along with growth stages and can be used to override summoning familiars. See this page for a list of legendaries along with their abilities and cost.
Companion pets Companion pets may have 2-16 colour variations and no growth stages. Most companion pets has a unique emote that can be performed by interacting with it by right-clicking the Summoning icon on the action bar. Near the minimap in Legacy mode. Companion pets are also able to override familiars.
Follower pets Follower pets can be spoken to for dialogue, with the exception of the banners, rhinos, Phoebe, Gillbert and Winston. This is done by right-clicking the Summoning icon on the action bar. Near the minimap in Legacy mode.
Adventures[edit | edit source]
Featured[edit | edit source]
Featured content includes your latest Daily Challenge and the newest released game content. Each of the four featured pieces of content links to more information about the subject.
Quests[edit | edit source]
The Quests tab contains your log for every quest in the game. They are colour-coded as not started (red), in progress (yellow), and complete (green). Clicking a quests's name opens up the quest's individual journal.
Challenges[edit | edit source]
Challenges are brief tasks related to one of RuneScape's skills. Challenges are geared towards your level, so if you have a higher level in a skill, the recommended and daily challenges will be of a similar level.
Minigames[edit | edit source]
The Minigames tab contains information about each of RuneScape's minigames and D&Ds. It also has a teleport option that takes you to the nearest lodestone for an activity.
Path[edit | edit source]
The Paths tab contains beginner tasks that new accounts can do for rewards.
Beasts[edit | edit source]
The Beasts tab contains an overview of all non-quest repeatable bosses in-game, how many you've killed and how fast you killed them. It also contains an overview of how many times you killed the most popular slayer creatures.
Powers[edit | edit source]
The Powers tab contains access to abilities of each skill and the prayer selection screen. From here, abilities and prayers can be dragged to the action bar for quick usage or dragged to the centre for a full breakdown of the ability. From this window, you can also select where to focus your combat experience.
The combat experience option allowed players to choose which skill(s) they would like to receive experience in from each of the three different types of combat. This replaced the previous combat styles interface. Currently these options are found under Options Menu > Settings > Gameplay > Combat > Combat XP.
The options are:
Community[edit | edit source]
The community interface is geared towards interaction with the rest of RuneScape's players, including conversation.
Vote Now![edit | edit source]
This tab shows the current Player Power polls. Players may vote on upcoming updates or give feedback there.
HiScores[edit | edit source]
The HiScores tab displays your rankings in comparison to the rest of the game's members. There are 3 categories:
- Seasonal HiScores - Miscellaneous challenges regarding gameplay
- Skills - Rankings by level and total experience for every skill and total level
- Minigames - Rankings for participation and ranks in various minigames.
Social[edit | edit source]
Notes is a window that can be moved from outside the Gameplay window. It contains space to write short messages or reminders. Up to 30 notes can be added, each having a maximum length of 50 characters. Notes can have their colour changed and their content edited after they are created. Notes can also be deleted.
A number of words and phrases are automatically converted to other words or phrases, all of them being either real-world allusions or inside jokes at Jagex.
Grouping System[edit | edit source]
This is where players form groups for a selection of activities.
Twitch[edit | edit source]
This tab allows players to stream while they play.
Extras[edit | edit source]
Extras provides access to information regarding out-of-game details. From here, information about membership subscriptions, bonds may be obtained; and the window provides access to Solomon's General Store and Treasure Hunter. Each of these separate tabs include links to the official RuneScape website for additional information or in-game purchases (for the case of Solomon's General Store and Treasure Hunter).
Options[edit | edit source]
The options menu is the main hub for non-layout interface customisation. From here, you may access the Gameplay, Interface, Controls, Graphics, and Audio settings tabs; the editor mode; and the quick save/load layouts. You can also use this menu to log out or return to the lobby.
Quick load and save[edit | edit source]
The quick load option allows you to instantly change your interface layout to one of 9 options – 5 default options and 4 custom.
There are 4 slots reserved for custom layouts. These are helpful for saving a specific layout that you prefer. A situation in which you use this might be for a minigame; you prefer a certain layout for general gameplay, but find it's not suitable for a particular activity. With quick layout, you can have your general gameplay layout saved and then readjust it without having to worry about losing it. Once you are finished with the activity, you can reload your preferred layout. As RuneScape sometimes loses your layout information, quick load can save you the hassle of readjusting your interface.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
The gameplay tab covers customisation options for general gameplay as well as adventure log coverage. This tab also contains house options and access to the notes window.
General Gameplay[edit | edit source]
General Gameplay contains customisation for general input and interfaces.
- One-button gameplay refers to mouse input. When it is checked, all mouse clicks will be treated as a right-click on a standard two-button mouse. When unchecked, the game distinguishes between left- and right-clicks.
- Accept aid allows you to use the Assist System with other players. It also allows you to accept items in some minigames and activities, such as Stealing Creation, and be affected by group target spells, like Cure Group. When toggled off, other players cannot request assistance from you nor can they give you items by using them on you in minigames. Having it off will also hide the option for you to request assistance from other players on the right click menu.
- Guidance system hints are in-game information popups geared towards new players that give basic information about what to do or what can be done.
- Toggle Quick-Chat decides whether or not you want access to the Quick Chat system.
Adventurer's Log[edit | edit source]
Every option under Adventurer's Log chooses what will be displayed for the "Recent Activity" section of your adventurer's log. Note that activity is logged as it happens and will stay in the feed afterward; e.g., killing a boss in Dungeoneering while the option to display that is on will put the kill on your feed, but unchecking the box will not remove it.
House settings[edit | edit source]
The House Settings are only applicable to members.
- Number of rooms tells you how many rooms you have built in your player-owned house.
- Building mode can only be toggled when inside your POH.
- The Teleport to: option decides whether casting House Teleport places you inside your house, or outside the house portal where your house is located.
- The Doors option decides whether or not the doors in your POH will be open or closed by default when entering your house.
- Expel Guests kicks every other player out of your house. This option can only be used inside your own POH.
- Leave House places you outside the house portal to the POH you are in. This option can only be used inside a POH.
Interface[edit | edit source]
The Interface tab contains options for customising what interfaces and HUDs appear, and how they appear.
Interface Customisation[edit | edit source]
- Slim headers can be used to toggle the size of the tops of tabs.
- Hide title bars when locked completely hides headers on the tops of tabs when customisation is locked. This option also overrides slim headers when customisation is locked.
- Click-through Chatboxes toggles whether you can click through the chat part of the chatbox interfaces and tabs or not.
- Lock Interface Customisation toggles whether you can move, resize, and close interfaces. It is the same as clicking the lock on the ribbon.
- Transparency defines how opaque interface backgrounds are. Having the slider all the way to the left will make backgrounds completely solid and the having it to the right will make it completely transparent.
Interface options[edit | edit source]
- Always show target information makes the combat information always appear above the monster you are in combat with. When this option is off, the information can still be accessed by hovering over the monster.
- The white text on the left side is your target's name.
- To the right of the name, is an icon that denotes the target's weakness. If you do not recognise the symbol, hovering over it with your mouse will give the weakness in words.
- The boxed number on the top-right is the target's combat level. This number is colour coded by comparing it to your own combat level. Varying shades of green and yellow-green indicate the target's level is lower than yours. The greener the number, the greater the difference. Yellow indicates the target is exactly your level. Varying shades of orange and red indicate the target's level is higher than yours. The redder the number, the greater the difference.
- The green bar with a yellow number is the target's life points. As their life points go down, the size of the green bar shrinks, and a red bar that starts on the right side grows.
- Any combat ailments or effects such as stuns or stat modifications are listed under the main HUD window in picture form. Like with the target's weakness, you can hover over these symbols to learn what they mean.
- By default, the HUD is locked and will appear above your target. It can be unlocked by clicking the padlock in the top-left corner and then freely moved around. Locking the HUD again will not keep it in the position it was moved it; locking will return it to appearing above targets.
- Target reticules are coloured circles that appear underneath a target. A yellow circle indicates that monster is actively engaging you in combat. A red circle indicates your current target. All attacks and abilities will be used on your target; however, you can switch targets by choosing to attack another target.
- Task complete pop-ups show up on the screen whenever a task is completed
- Make-X progress window is a more graphical display of your current Make-X task.
- The Task information window is a window that explains your current active task
- Split Private Chat toggles whether or not private messages and online status changes appears in the chatbox or outside of it.
- XP pop-ups are numbers that pop-up from your avatar whenever experience is gained.
Edit mode[edit | edit source]
Edit mode allows customisation of all of the available windows even when they are unavailable. Edit mode allows you to do three things: move hidden interfaces, save or load layouts, and reset or cancel any changes you have made.
The advanced options section lets you move around and resize the interface areas that are normally hidden from view. This includes interfaces that show up during minigames or when you open your bank.
The 3D World Editing tick box will , when ticked, allow you to move and resize the game view window that displays your avatar, and your surroundings in game.
The Minigame HUD Editing tickbox will, when ticked, allow you to move and resize the window where any minigame interfaces will show. For example, the event interface during The Battle of Lumbridge will appear in this box.
The Gameplay HUDs Editing tickbox will, when ticked, allow you to move and resize a variety of HUD's like the ones listed below:
Subscribe HUD - a button that appears allowing you to subscribe (this HUD only shows for non-member accounts).
New Task HUD - if you are given a new task, it will display here.
Buff Bar HUD - if you are given any buffs while in combat, these will show here. This also indicates the current combat mode (Full Manual, Revolution, or Momentum).
Debuff Bar HUD - if you are given any debuffs while in combat, these will show here.
Game Dialogue HUD - when chatting to an NPC, their dialogue and your dialogue choices will show here.
Crafting Progress HUD - when you are making an item your progress will be shown here.
Bank HUD - when you open the bank or a bank chest, the interface to interact with those items will be shown here.
Task Complete HUD - when you have completed a task, an alert will show here.
Central Interface HUD - you will be shown all information that does not have its own HUD. This includes interfaces such as quest puzzles.
Grave Interface HUD - when retrieving your items from a grave, the interface will show here.
Grave Timer HUD - when you have died, the time remaining until your grave collapses will show here.
XP Tracker HUD - when you have the XP Tracker activated, it will show here.
Area Status HUD - when entering the wilderness or duel arena, this will show here.
XP tracker[edit | edit source]
The XP tracker can be toggled to display experience gained for 3 different separate skills, or total. It cannot be toggled during combat, and caps at 214,748,364.7 XP.
Controls[edit | edit source]
The controls interface contains customisation options for game input. This settings tab covers keybinds and camera sensitivity and behaviour.
Default keybinds[edit | edit source]
There are a large number of actions that can be executed by using one of many keybinds. Many of the actions already have a default keybind, but almost all of them can be changed to a different keybind or removed entirely. For a list of default binds, see Options#Controls.
Unchangeable keybinds[edit | edit source]
These keybinds are the same for every player; they cannot be changed.
|Up arrow (↑)||Moves camera up|
|Down arrow (↓)||Moves camera down|
|Right arrow (→)||Moves camera right|
|Left arrow (←)||Moves camera left|
Changeable keybinds[edit | edit source]
These keybinds have a default action. They may be changed or cleared freely.
|PgUp||Zooms camera in|
|PgDn||Zooms camera out|
|W||Moves camera up|
|S||Moves camera down|
|D||Moves camera right|
|A||Moves camera left|
|1||Action bar slot 1|
|2||Action bar slot 2|
|3||Action bar slot 3|
|4||Action bar slot 4|
|5||Action bar slot 5|
|6||Action bar slot 6|
|7||Action bar slot 7|
|8||Action bar slot 8|
|9||Action bar slot 9|
|0||Action bar slot 10|
|-||Action bar slot 11|
|=||Action bar slot 12|
|Shift + Q||Previous action bar|
|Shift + E||Next action bar|
|Shift + 1||Action bar 1|
|Shift + 2||Action bar 2|
|Shift + 3||Action bar 3|
|Shift + 4||Action bar 4|
|Shift + 5||Action bar 5|
|L||Toggle customisation lock|
|Ctrl + T||Previous home teleport location|
|J||Active task tab|
|N||Worn equipment tab|
|Ctrl + G||Global mute|
Unassigned actions[edit | edit source]
These are actions which do not have a keybind by default but for which one can be assigned.
|Action bar 6|
|Action bar 7|
|Action bar 8|
|Action bar 9|
|Action bar 10|
|Friends chat options|
|Clan chat options|
|Guest clan chat|
|Trade and Assistance|
|Mute sound effects|
|Mute ambient sounds|
Changing keybinds[edit | edit source]
All of the actions listed above except for those in the first table may be customised or removed. To change a keybind, you just need to click the large box to the right of the action and you will be prompted to enter a keybind. A keybind must be a single key; there is also an option to include a single modifier key. Nearly every key on a standard keyboard will work; however, there are some limitations.
The following keys cannot be used as a keybind and will prompt an invalid key error: Esc, Enter,←, →, ↑, ↓, Backspace, Tab, Space, ~, §, f9, f10, f11, f12. In addition, the following keys are not even acknowledged by the system and will not even prompt an error: Caps Lock, Num Lock, Fn Lock, Scroll Lock.
The following keys can be used in conjunction with another key to form a dual-faceted keybind, but they cannot be used by themselves: Shift, Alt, Control. When entering and using these modifiers on keybinds, the keys are held simultaneously, not pressed consecutively.
A keybind can only be bound to one action. If you are entering a keybind and it already exists, then the old action will have its keybind removed and you will receive an "Action unbound" warning. The old keybind will be replaced with a dialogue box that also says "Action unbound"; this warning does not go away until you leave the controls tab or click the warning.
Just as keybinds can be changed, they can be cleared as well. To clear a keybind, hover your mouse to the far right side. A red X will pop up; clicking this will remove the keybind for that action.
Graphics[edit | edit source]
There are many graphical features in the game which can be changed through the Graphics interface. This includes whether ground decoration should be toggled on or off, anti-aliasing should be off, on 2x, or on 4x, or if roofs of buildings should always be hidden.
The first option, to re-run the auto setup, will change the graphics options to the default settings. The default settings are considered the highest detail, with the exception that it does not include anti-aliasing and bloom (as these aren't always featured on everyone's computer).
There are other default graphical options which can be obtained by clicking any of the five options (min, low, mid, high, custom). The custom one, of course, lets you pick whatever options you wish to enable.
Finally, there are options to size your screen. The fixed size keeps the game interface at exactly the same size, no matter if you extend the playing window or not. The resizable size lets you make the game window bigger or smaller, which adjusts every other interface to cope well with the resized window. Lastly, the fullscreen size lets you play RuneScape in the biggest size. This option is only enabled to members.
Audio[edit | edit source]
The audio interface is where you can manage the volume of music playing, where it is playing out of, and what music track you want to play.
If you want to disable all audio while playing, there is an option to globally mute all different types of audio (music tracks, sound effects, ambient sounds, and voice overs). Otherwise, you can enable the audio to be played through one speaker (mono) or multiple (stereo).
The volume of each category of audio can be adjusted with the sliders, where the rightmost point is the loudest volume and the leftmost point mutes the respective audio category. Among this, one of almost a thousand music tracks can be selected (assuming they are unlocked) and be played through the Music Player. Songs are unlocked either by default or from accessing new areas throughout RuneScape and can be added to a playlist, where selective music tracks can be played in a random order.
Changing your layout[edit | edit source]
There are two states for the interface: locked and unlocked. This is most easily toggled by clicking the small padlock in the top-right corner of the ribbon. Clicking this padlock will play a short animation that shows the interface has been (un)locked. When locked (the padlock is closed), windows cannot be moved or resized and window headers will be greyed out. If the "hide headers" option is selected, headers will be hidden in this state. When unlocked (the padlock is open), windows can be moved and resized freely and window headers will be brown.
Moving windows[edit | edit source]
Every window can be moved around freely. To move a window, left-click and hold on the window's header. You should notice an orange-yellow outline appears around the window. Still holding the mouse button down, you can drag your cursor to move the window. You will notice that the window leaves behind a grey box outline in its original position as well.
Note that windows can not be placed exactly where you want them. There is an invisible grid that divides your screen and dictates exactly where windows may go. If you move a window to a spot that does not match on the grid, it will automatically lock itself into the nearest applicable location.
Most windows are not allowed to overlap. When you place a window over another that it cannot overlap with, one of two things will happen: either it will reposition the window you just moved into the nearest location where it does not overlap anything, or it will swap the locations of the two windows. When windows will be swapped, you will see a translucent blue box appear in the original location of the window you are moving. This box will appear while you are still dragging the window, and, if you release the button while it is displayed, the windows will be swapped.
Resizing windows[edit | edit source]
Just as every window can be moved, most can be resized. The only exceptions to this are the Action Bar and the Ribbon. These two have a set area; they cannot be freely resized, but they can be reformatted into more compact shapes.
To resize a window, click on one of the edges or corners. The same orange outline that appears when moving windows will appear. Still holding the button down, you can drag your mouse to resize the window. The nature of the resizing is dependent on where you clicked from. If you clicked on the top or bottom, you can only resize the vertical length of the window; clicking on the left or right sides lets you change the horizontal length; clicking on one the corners allows you to resize both lengths. When finished, you can release your mouse button and the window will fix itself to how you resized. Windows cannot overlap, so if a window is resized to overlap another, it will be reduced to a size that does not overlap.
Combining tabs[edit | edit source]
Windows can also be combined with each other, turning them in to tabs. Any tab that has a brown header can be combined with any other window that also has a brown header. Any number of windows may be combined with each other. When the number of tabs is too much to fit within the width of the window, arrows will be added to the row of tabs that allow for scrolling.
Tabs can be moved within a window as well. By clicking the tab's header and dragging the mouse cursor, the tab the can be moved to another location in the row. Moving a tab will insert itself between other tabs; i.e., they will not swap positions.
When tabs are combined within a window, they can still be removed from the window or closed entirely. The [x] button in the top-right corner of the window will function as a close button for only the tab being viewed instead of closing the window as it normally does.
Separating a tab from its window is the same as moving it within: click on its header and drag the mouse cursor to the desired location. If the window is being moved over an invalid location, it will display a translucent, red screen with an X in the centre. If the mouse button is released while the window is still displaying this screen, the window will go back to a tab in its original location.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 18 August 2020 (Update):
- Fixed an issue which caused sub-interfaces such as the Toolbelt and Boss Collection Logs to render below the primary interface.
- patch 27 July 2020 (Update):
- The Emote icon in the Community dropdown will now display as greyed-out when the Emotes interface is open.
- The outline of the enemy's Health panel will no longer persist if it's moved upon enemy death.
- The Ninja button has been deleted from the community 'Vote Now' interface.
- patch 20 July 2020 (Update):
- All shields are now correctly filtered when navigating specific off-hand filters on the Customisations screen.
- patch 6 July 2020 (Update):
- The Examine popup now appears in the correct location when the Game View Window is set to small.
- patch 26 May 2020 (Update):
This new category will now be the default.
- 14 previously discontinued titles have been hidden on the 'Titles' interface for players who did not own them previously.
- The quest list can now be sorted from both 'A-Z' and 'Z-A'.
- Resolved a bug that required players to click twice on the Grand Exchange interface after selecting an item from a search.
- patch 14 April 2020 (Update):
- Shattered worlds interface related changes:
- Upon reaching a checkpoint world to inform players that their mutators have been reset and their stats replenished
- Upon getting a new max hit
- Upon progressing or completing a challenge
- The info-box displayed to players when they complete an objective has been made green, so you can see at a glance whether the objective is finished.
- Comma separators have been added to a number of places where bigger numbers are displayed in an info-box and/or chat message. This includes:
- When gaining anima from a side objective or the checkpoint chest
- When a weekly challenge is completed
- When reaching a new highest world
- Minimap icons have been added to various items of interest within Shattered Worlds. This includes:
- Side objectives
- Entrance and exit portals
- Bank chests on checkpoint worlds
- The start and end interfaces are now more consistent with each other.
- Tooltips have been added to most interface elements.
- Tooltips can now be viewed on mobile devices.
- The 'Equip Me' and 'Feed Me' buttons now use the appropriate builders to show correctly and consistently on the default, legacy, and mobile interface.
- You can no longer maximise the minigame HUD on mobile, but the interface has been improved so that all information is clearly shown without the need to maximise.
- The 'anima gained' icon has been changed to use the same icon as the Inventory model for anima.
- Mutator dropdowns have been removed from the HUD. They now appear in a horizontal list.
- A tooltip will now appear if you are attempting to start a challenge when none are selected, or when one isn't started from the Challenge Portal.
- The HUD tooltip for anima has had 'Lifetime' anima removed, and 'Available' anima changed to 'Total' anima.
- The minigame HUD will now remain on screen when on the checkpoint world.
- The 'Damage' stat shown on the end screen summary has had its cap increased from 1million to 30million.
- The Weekly Challenge interface has been improved and will now better display the tier of the challenge in the colour of the title, the mutators that will be in effect, and the reward for completing them.
- And we've changed the descriptions and titles of some of these challenges to be more thematic
- The message received when you die during a Shattered World and attempt to open the chest has been adjusted to better describe why you're unable to open it.
- The 'anima gained' messages that appear when an enemy is defeated have been made to float up more slowly for readability.
- Shattered worlds interface related changes:
- patch 30 March 2020 (Update):
- Archaeology interface related changes:
- Added tooltips to items in the Skill Guide.
- Updated the colour of the Adrenaline Bar to better aid those with colour blindness.
- Upon levelling up, the Skill Guide will display all the information about each new entry.
- Mousing over Achievements will now show your progress towards any Meta Achievements they are included in.
- The mouseover text for a locked Invention material now displays in red.
- Mousing over Achievements will now show your progress towards any Meta Achievements they are included in.
- Added tooltips to the Meta Achievements listed under an Achievement to show what's required. For example, the tooltip for the 'Who's The Boss? VI' Achievement, listed as a requirement for the 'Final Boss' Achievement, states 'Kill a total number of bosses. (X/5,000)'.
- Changed the text in the Skills interface to say 'View Skill Guide' rather than just 'View'.
- Various changes to the (Archaeology) Make-x interface:
- Reduced the size of the icons on the right-hand panel
- Reduced the size of the text in the 'Values' section
- When selecting a different category, it will no longer show information for an object that hasn't been selected or unlocked
- The clickable/tappable region on the 'Share' options in the Collection Log interface has been increased to cover the entire button.
- Made numerous improvements to the (Archaeology) Collection Log interface:
- Added a 'Reward' info section to each Log
- Increased the click/tap area on the Favourite and Options buttons
- Changed the ambiance on the item backgrounds so obtained items are more identifiable.
- Fixed an issue where the message played after unlocking the 15th Anniversary skilling speech bubbles pointed to the incorrect tab within Game Settings.
- Fixed an issue where the spacer wasn't showing between some of the requirements in the Make-x interface.
- Fixed an issue where the Gizmo interface would not repopulate the potential outcomes when dragging a material out of the grid area.
- Archaeology interface related changes:
- hotfix 30 March 2020 (Update):
- Players can now hand in eggs to Benedict regardless of how much of Benedict's World Tour has been completed.
- iOS users are now able to see and interact with Bonds.
- patch 18 March 2020 (Update):
- Updated the checkbox style when selecting which skill to use a lamp on on mobile to be consistent with other interfaces.
- Updated the checkbox style within the audio settings interface on mobile to be consistent with other interfaces.
- Updated the checkbox style for the RuneMetrics drop logs on mobile to be consistent with other interfaces.
- Restrictions for 'experienced' users have been relaxed:
- Guidance system hints are now automatically turned off if you choose 'I have played very recently' after Character Creation.
- Players are now considered 'experienced’ at total level 100, down from 250.
- Upon reaching total level 100, the Burthorpe FTUE will be marked as ‘complete’.
- Turning off guidance system hints will now clear the FTUE path if selected.
- The description for the guidance system hints toggle has been changed to 'Receive small tutorials and tips while playing. If disabled, the Burthorpe tutorial is treated as complete.'
- patch 9 March 2020 (Update):
- When opened, the skill guide will now automatically jump to the level of your most recently unlocked item.
- patch 17 February 2020 (Update):
- Corrected an issue where the Content Recommendation System could display a blank Latest Quest.
- Action bar keybinds are no longer slightly delayed after exiting various interfaces. The short delay still remains after committing to a chat message.
- patch 10 February 2020 (Update):
- Saws, snow globes, and arctic pine logs can no longer be equipped via the bank interface.
- Fixed an issue in which destroying golden fish eggs from the bank wouldn't allow you to reobtain them.
- Vampyric blood essence will now only message the player once when dropping below 500 charges.
- When making offhand darts, the interface will now remember that you want the offhand version and will not try to make you create regular darts.
- Players are now correctly navigated to the relevant menu when attempting to create a baked potato when other possible recipes are seen in the inventory.
- hotfix 10 February 2020 (Update):
- patch 3 February 2020 (Update):
- patch 27 January 2020 (Update):
- Using Bladed dive on an NPC no longer changes their name to "Tap to Find a Target" or change their combat level to N/A.
- A kill timer is now available at Kalphite Queen and the Corporeal Beast.
- Closing certain chat-based input dialogues no longer causes clicks to sometimes be ignored where the dialogue used to be.
- Spirit gems can no longer be equipped via the bank.
- Freecam's help menu is now moved to the right side of the screen.
- Ice spells in the Ancient Spellbook now have descriptions that match their effects.
- Expanded drop-down menus in the world-hop interface now hide correctly when settings are closed.
- Retrieving runes from the large yellow rune pouch no longer equips the item from within the bank interface.
- The boss portal ‘attune’ interface has been updated.
- Legacy combat users will no longer be able to see creatures walking about with 0 hit points.
- patch 20 January 2020 (Update):
- Fixed the issue greying out gather buttons in player-owned farms.
- Modernized the look of the banking perk interface on legendary pets.
- Clan event Noticeboard information dropdowns now populate upon first selection.
- Fixed bug where the Monster Examine spell gave the wrong life points total when dealing with certain modified versions of Monsters.
- The freecam option has been moved to the compass(minimap) menu.
- Text no longer overflows into the next dialogue box when investigating QBD entrance.
- Almas’ examine text typo has been corrected.
- Examine text has been changed on Tier 1 Spa in Anachronia.
- We’ve added descriptive text to the following items to better explain their new teleport functions:
- Runescape Mobile interface changes:
- Fixed Stronghold of Security interface/dialogue window overlap on mobile.
- Resolved a problem with the ordering of options when long-pressing on the Summoning Globe from the mobile HUD.
- We have moved extra options from the world map top-level interface into some others:
- Open World Select - Moved onto Home Teleport menu.
- Freecam - Removed (as unavailable on mobile).
- Skybox/Filters - Moved onto Mini-Map toggle menu.
- patch 13 January 2020 (Update):
- Users will now receive an alert when trying to edit ribbons in combat.
- patch 14 October 2019 (Update):
- The Buff Bar font size scaling has now been tweaked to be a consistent size on desktop.
- Updated the QBD warning message to match the combat recommendation on the Beasts interface entry. Updated values for recommended combat levels for each boss on the Beasts interface.
- patch 23 September 2019 (Update):
- Scroll bars are no longer out of sync with the cursor when clicking-and-dragging
- One-button gameplay now stays enabled when logging out and logging back in.
- The text highlighting of keywords in NPC chat on Desktop has been changed from gold to dark blue on Tutorial Island, as it's more legible on its lighter parchment background.
- Corrected an issue where interface panels might be unavailable when skipping survival steps on Tutorial Island.
- patch 16 September 2019 (Update):
- Numerous typos have been fixed across the game.
- Fixed an overlap issue observed in the Skills tab when examining another player.
- Fixed an issue that had removed the skill icon for Sojobo's contract interface on Waiko.
- Fixed an issue with text colours in the achievements window being hard to differentiate.
- Fixed an issue with the Worn Equipment interface that was causing the slot indicator to be offset when an equipment slot was empty.
- patch 2 September 2019 (Update):
- When editing the position of the buffs and debuffs, it will be aligned to the top of the header bar.
- RuneScape Mobile:
- Made text use the correct skin colour on the following interfaces:
- Treasure hunter
- Name your character
- Hero summary tab
- Upgrades and extras
- Bond interfaces
- Invention materials
- POF storm barn
- Made the close button on all models bigger.
- Made some interfaces widescreen to improve appearance on mobile.
- Updated lots of interfaces to use the correct skin.
- Improved the look of the "have you played RuneScape before" interface.
- Improved how interfaces handle tablets.
- Improved the appearance of choose a tool interface.
- Made text use the correct skin colour on the following interfaces:
- patch 19 August 2019 (Update):
- Shop interfaces no longer close if you have less than 3 inventory spaces left and have never seen the full inventory popup.
- patch 12 August 2019 (Update):
- The 'tarromin' and 'marrentill' herbs were the wrong way around in the herb cleaning interface. This has now been fixed.
- patch 22 July 2019 (Update):
- Using various spells from specific tabs of the magic window will no longer cause the main magic window to re-open.
- patch 15 July 2019 (Update):
- Moved Stamina potion and Aggroverload potions to be in level order within the potion crafting interface.
- patch 17 June 2019 (Update):
- Further improved child windows saved locations to prevent unwanted snapping in some rare cases during saves and loads.
- patch 1 April 2019 (Update):
- Fixed issues with interfaces being full screen on Legacy Mode.
- The slayer counter will no longer state that you have not obtained a ushabti soul if the creature does have a soul to obtain.
- Fixed an issue where the Quest Progression section of the Summary tab on the Hero interface was counting one less than the total quests in the quest list.
- patch 18 February 2019 (Update):
- Checking the special rewards, within the beasts tab of the adventures interface, that you can get from a monster with many drops will no longer cause odd behaviour when subsequently inspecting a monster with not many drops.
- The "forward" and "back" tooltips on the quest interface are now translated.
- The Event tab on the community interface is now correctly appears locked during event down times.
- Added some of the latest quests to the Featured tab on the Adventures interface.
- Players should now correctly be able to call follower pets that are stored or appear in the PoH menagerie via the Customisations interface.
- Brought summoning pouch & scroll trade-in interface up to standard.
- Updated the magic spellbook for visual consistency with other icons of the same type, like those found on the ribbon.
- patch 4 February 2019 (Update):
- Text on the skillcape warning when buying with limited inventory space no longer overlaps.
- patch 14 January 2019 (Update):
- Players can now access the adventures interface whilst having a monkey greegree equipped.
- patch 19 November 2018 (Update):
- Visually updated the bug reporter, additionally included support centre links for specific bug categories.
- ninja 17 September 2018 (Update):
- You can now add your pets to a cycle of up to 10 that can be summoned on rotation by using the checkbox on the Pets interface.
- Re-added the event information tooltip to the in-game clock.
- ninja 10 September 2018 (Update):
- patch 28 August 2018 (Update):
- The Pet interface now defaults to the correct type of pet when opened with a pet summoned.
- ninja 28 August 2018 (Update):
- The drag sensitivity on the lodestone interface and abilities & items on the actionbar has been reduced.
- patch 20 August 2018 (Update):
- The 'Food' text in the Pets interface is now positioned correctly.
- A typo on the Divine Herb Patch 1 info box in the Skills interface has been corrected.
- The skill-guide no longer lists agile armour as having level requirements.
- ninja 20 August 2018 (Update):
- The interface for receiving a teleport other has been updated and now includes the invitation settings.
- ninja 6 August 2018 (Update):
- Players are now able to filter between free and members content for each skill within the Skill Guide.
- Updated the shop interface to bring it in line with modern interface standards.
- The Beast tab within the Adventures menu has been updated in Legacy mode to remove the inconsistent elements.
- Graphically updated the Quests interface
- Remove the old graphics, buttons and frames and replaced them with a more modern version.
- Updated quest journal , quest overview, quest start. (Visual and positional changes)
- Updated the font on the quest list.
- patch 30 July 2018 (Update):
- The first tab in the Stealing Creation interface now works as expected.
- Coins collected from the Grand Exchange will no longer have text cut off when being added to the money pouch.
- Fixed some issues with items and slot sizes in the 'Worn Equipment' interface and the 'Loot-All' interface.
- Dragging items from your inventory to the disassemble icon or money pouch will now correctly attempt to disassemble or cast high alchemy on the item.
- Added unlock hints to Solly and the Blightbound Lasher pets.
- Reworded the 'Reproduction steps' heading in the bug report interface.
- patch 23 July 2018 (Update):
- Fixed an issue that caused the minimap quick prayer button graphic to become incorrectly displayed.
- The ribbon in Legacy mode will no longer show highlighted icons when an inventory is not open.
- Fixed an issue with the text in a magic logs examine extending outside the examine box.
- Fixed an issue with the decoder strips puzzle interface where a layer was hidden behind the background.
- Tweaked how tooltips behave so they should no longer block access to buttons, etc.
- Fixed a UI spacing issue that had caused the Constitution abilities to become lost on the Legacy spell book panel.
- Fixed an issue that caused additional action bars to appear in Legacy Mode.
- The "Take" option in the Bind-setup interface in Dungeoneering now works correctly.
- Fixed Price Checker search window.
- The items kept on death interface will no longer list Demonic skull as a protected item.
- Full unlock hints have been added to over 70 pets in the Pets interface to give clearer information on where they can be obtained.
- patch 25 June 2018 (Update):
- Switching between legacy interface and EoC will now be consistent with the 'Always show target information' checkbox.
- patch 18 June 2018 (Update):
- Changes have been made to the edit mode feature for controlling the toplevel interface.
- 3D World Editing, Minigame HUD Editing and Gameplay HUDs Editing check boxes have been removed in favour of an Advance Options button.
- Pressing this button now opens a list of check boxes for each of the editable components. These are listed alphabetically.
- All of these can be toggled on to display the component to move it.
- The following are enabled for editing by default; Buff Bar, Crafting Progress, Debuff Bar, Minigame HUD and XP Popups.
- Hiding the majority of them by default helps to keep the edit mode layout from feeling cluttered and overwhelming.
- Combat Target Window check box will only appear if the Combat Target Window is undocked from above a targets head.
- Two options are hidden until they are needed.
- Split Private Chat (Renamed from Private Chat) and Combat Target Window.
- Split Private Chat check box will only appear if Split Private Chat is enabled in settings.
- Changes have been made to the edit mode feature for controlling the toplevel interface.
- ninja 11 June 2018 (Update):
- The functionality for reward shops to have a buy-x option has been implemented.
- patch 4 June 2018 (Update):
- The follower details interface no longer has blue components in legacy interface mode.
- patch 21 May 2018 (Update):
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the drag and drop functionality of icons in the 'Ribbon Setup' interface.
- Fixed an issue with info boxes and error boxes not being re-positioned if the game world was resized via edit mode.
- patch 8 May 2018 (Update):
- Fixed a minor graphical issue with each frame within the 'Skills' interface.
- Fixed an issue that would cause certain interfaces to appear behind others (e.g. Bank Pin Entry behind Aura Management) when opened simultaneously.
- Fixed a minor issue that caused certain instances of multiple choice options to be to spaced out.
- The "Make" button in the make-x interface will now correctly display it's custom text again.
- Fixed an issue where an interface was not being closed with Esc.
- Locking and unlocking interface customisation will now close certain interfaces.
- The 'Override Familiars' option no longer unchecks itself on specific pets.
- Fixed an issue where inspecting combat abilities in the Powers interface was showing the incorrect abilities descriptions.
- patch 30 April 2018 (Update):
- Fixed an issue that caused the background frame layer of the ribbon to not be affected by the legacy recolour.
- Chat options specific to the RS3 interface will no longer appear whilst in legacy interface mode.
- The scrollbar in the collection logs for bosses and clue scroll once again functions as expected.
- The list of options from the community button on the ribbon have now been split into two rows.
- Logging in with a minimised slayer or reaper counter will no longer crop text when counter is expanded again.
- The players name is once again centred in the player examine interface.
- patch 23 April 2018 (Update):
- We have significantly optimised our scripts on Interfaces that used old dropdowns, these dropdowns now use a dynamic version which should make things much smoother.
- The options to disable specific chat windows from the 'Chat Settings' interface have been removed. The chat windows can instead be closed as normal, and re-opened from the ribbon. They're available on a mouseover of the 'social' window, as well as possible to set on a custom ribbon.
- The search results when in legacy interface mode now appear on a brown background.
- patch 16 April 2018 (Update):
- The tooltip on the slayer counter now correctly tracks whether or not you've captured the souls of corrupted creatures and soul devourers.
- The Slayer contracts and Social Slayer interfaces have been graphically updated.
- patch 9 April 2018 (Update):
- An issue with the customization tab still being opened at the Wilderness ditch which was being used to stall players has been fixed.
- ninja 26 March 2018 (Update):
- An option has been added to switch the slayer counter into a reaper counter, by right clicking the icon. This will display all of the information that the slayer counter does, but for reaper tasks, additionally a tooltip over the kills remaining has also been added.
- Updated the Slayer Counter with an extra tooltip that tells you if you have yet to capture the target's soul as part of the Slayer Codex.
- patch 19 February 2018 (Update):
- The clickable area of the UI buttons within the Main Interface Ribbon now includes the entirety of the button.
- patch 5 February 2018 (Update):
- The required Defense level to equip a piece of armour now displays on tooltips.
- The backpack interface is no longer hidden when logging in with fixed-screen, legacy interface mode.
- patch 29 January 2018 (Update):
- Further measures were put in place to ensure that buffs appear consistently on the combat targeting interface.
- patch 22 January 2018 (Update):
- The display of the overhead target information was rewritten in order to fix an issue with the background layer becoming transparent unintentionally. This rewrite also improves the responsiveness and accuracy of the health bar.
- patch 15 January 2018 (Update):
- The Slayer counter will now display the message 'Special Assignment' when given a special Slayer task, overriding the previous task.
- hotfix 27 December 2017 (Update):
- The 1.1x XP interface no longer repeatedly reopens itself while logged in.
- patch 4 December 2017 (Update):
- The Bank will now reliably remember the custom withdraw-x setting.
- The Bank will now reliably show the Beast of Burden withdraw option.
- Fixed an issue with bank tab separators appearing when searching for items.
- Fixed an issue when withdrawing a searched item temporarily displaying the item that was in the next bank slot.
- The scroll position in the bank is now reliably saved upon closing the bank screen.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the bank total space to display incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue related to the interface transparency setting resetting itself.
- Fixed issues with the ribbon and ribbon setup interfaces when using the legacy UI skin.
- Fixed an issue with loading screens when entering certain areas such as clan citadels.
- The minigames tab no longer vanishes in legacy interface mode.
- The Metrics graph now shows data again.
- Survival outfit feet are now correctly displayed in the wardrobe interface.
- patch 27 November 2017 (Update):
- The window can now be resized and now adds space between icons.
- The following windows can now be added to the ribbon: Magic abilities (abilities only), Combat Spells, Teleport Spells, Skilling Spells, Attack Abilities, Strength Abilities, Defence Abilities, Constitution Abilities, Emotes.
- Adding future windows to the ribbon now requires significantly less work.
- The following features have been added to the ‘Ribbon Setup’ interface:
- You can now reset your ribbon to the default icons or clear it in one go.
- Icons added to the bar are now removed from the selection area.
- Spacing has been improved for the ‘Ribbon Setup’ interface and the Options Menu. A section for window management has also been added to the latter.
- The spacing on the options menu (escape key) has been improved. A section for managing windows has also been added.
- Of the two windows labelled ‘Magic Abilities’, the main has been renamed ‘Magic Book’ and been given an icon to match.
- Melee and attack abilities now have separate icons (melee uses crossed swords).
- The ‘worn equipment’ icon has been changed to look more dissimilar from the ‘hero’ icon.
- The drawer icon has been replaced with a settings cog to make room.
- After detecting that the game is loading, there is now a half-second pause before triggering a loading screen, avoiding unnecessary loading screens such as when going through doors in barrows.
- The loading screen now has a disable button, saving new players from having to locate it in the settings menu.
- A large number of optimisations have been made to the toplevel interface.
- Various optimisations have been made to the bank interface.
- Members can now remove the Extras icon on the ribbon interface.
- ninja 13 November 2017 (Update):
- The skill guide now includes ability unlocks as a filter for Attack, Strength, Defence, Constitution, Magic and Ranged entries.
- patch 13 November 2017 (Update):
- An item charge tracker has been added to the following equipment degradation categories (including Augmented T90 degrade-to-dust armour). The text will change colour based on the charge remaining (Green - 100% > 65%, Amber 65% > 25%, Red 25% > 0%).
- Nex armour (Pernix, Torva, Virtus)
- Ascension Crossbow (+ all dyed variants)
- Ports armour (Death Lotus, Seasinger, Tetsu + Leviathan Ring)
- Drygore weaponry (Mace, Rapier, Longsword plus the offhand variants + dyed)
- Barrows Armour (Ahrim, Akrisae, Dharok, Guthan, Karil, Torag, Verac, Linza + the golden variants)
- High-level Slayer mob equipment (Ripper claw + offhand, Camel staff, etc)
- All equipment from The Heart (Seren, Zaros, Sliske, Zamorak + the weapon variants)
- All raid armour
- All Araxxor weapons (+ the dyed variants)
- All Vorago equipment (+ the dyed variants)
- All Telos weaponary (+ the dyed variants)
- All Barrows: Rise of the Six equipment
- Blood Necklace (+ other variants)
- All Crystal armour and weapons that use the 100k charge system
- All Dungeoneering equipment
- Hydrix equipment (Ring of Death, etc)
- Dominion Tower gloves
- Ancient Warrior equipment
- Scrimshaws and God Books now have a tooltip to display their time remaining when they're in their inactive state. When the timer falls below 1 hour the text will turn red.
- Urns will now display the percentage filled in their tooltip.
- The upgraded Gem bag will display the number of each gem inside the gem bag.
- The charges remaining on a Frozen Key is now displayed on its tooltip.
- The following items now display the type and number of items contained inside: Spring Cleaner, Rune Pouch (small + large), Tirannwn Quiver, Ectoplasmator, Blood Essence, Coal Bag, Silverhawk Boots.
- A filtered warning message will now display when a degraded item hits 5% item charge or is equipped with less than 5% item charge.
- A filtered warning message will now display when a Ring of Death hits 20% item charge (as it costs 15% charge when dying).
- A filtered warning message will also display when equipping an Augmented degrade to dust item that is out of charge but has yet to hit item level 10, thus making it unusable.
- A tooltip has been added for the following items to display their passive effects: Asylum Surgeon's ring, Ring of Death, Reaper necklace, Amulet of Souls, Deathtouch bracelet, Forsaken amulet, Dragon Rider amulet, Arcane/Brawler/Blood/Farsight Amulet of Fury, Superior Leviathan ring, Ring of Vigour, Tokkul-Zo
- Ushabti now display the soul of the monster inside them on their tooltip.
- The Tokkul-Zo ring now displays the number of charges remaining on its tooltip.
- Brawling Gloves now show the amount of XP remaining on their tooltip.
- Pulse Cores now display the amount of XP remaining on their tooltip.
- The following Invention Devices now have information displayed on their tooltip:
- Portable Fairy Ring (Charges remaining)
- Portable Spirit Tree (Charges remaining)
- Div-o-matic (Empty and Divine Charges stored and a % indicator to track the current charge container being filled)
- Flatpack disassembler (Charges remaining)
- Potion Reservoir (Displays the potion in the reservoir and the doses remaining)
- The Grim Gem now displays the current Reaper assignment and how many left have to kill on its tooltip.
- The following have been added to all Slayer masks:
- Kills against the relevant slayer creature
- 'Days until task can be forced' (for masks with a three day cool down). This will appear when first using the mask to force a task.
- Opening the Treasure Hunter prize management interface will no longer cause disconnects.
- An item charge tracker has been added to the following equipment degradation categories (including Augmented T90 degrade-to-dust armour). The text will change colour based on the charge remaining (Green - 100% > 65%, Amber 65% > 25%, Red 25% > 0%).
- ninja 6 November 2017 (Update):
- The interface layout presets have been updated to better resize and handle tertiary interfaces, such as the the slayer counter for both standard and legacy modes.
- patch 6 November 2017 (Update):
- patch 23 October 2017 (Update):
- patch 9 October 2017 (Update):
- The client no longer crashes when the window header is placed over the ribbon in edit mode.
- Players can now map a keybind for the Achievement Tracker and Achievement Paths. These can be found under Windows and Navigation in the Controls settings.
- hotfix 4 October 2017 (Update):
- Attempting to target a lodestone icon (through disassembly, for example) no longer causes a disconnect.
- hotfix 2 October 2017 (Update):
- The lodestone interface now functions correctly regardless of whether the action bar is locked or unlocked.
- patch 2 October 2017 (Update):
- The skill selection side interface now has a 'Use all' button which allows players to consume all stars and/or lamps at once.
- ninja 25 September 2017 (Update):
- The Twitch button has been removed from the Ribbon.
- A new dropdown menu has replaced the checkbox in the interface options for the Slayer Counter. Players can now choose the direction in which the slayer counter will expand when the skull icon is clicked, and players using Legacy interface mode can now turn the interface on and off.
- ninja 11 September 2017 (Update):
- Clicking the Quest tab in Legacy interface mode will now open the Quest child window instead of the larger parent window.
- patch 21 August 2017 (Update):
- The Strykebow is no longer listed twice in the Defence Skill Guide.
- Fixed an issue in the Divination skill guide regarding transmuting divine energy.
- ninja 21 August 2017 (Update):
- The toggle to Interface Options that disables shortcut keys closing windows is now enabled by default for new players.
- patch 14 August 2017 (Update):
- The Friends List and Friends Chat dividers will once again remember their positions upon logging in.
- The Call Pet button on the Pets interface is now consistent with the rest of the interface.
- The Piety, Rigour and Augury prayers now correctly light up on the interface when all requirements are met.
- The Twitch tab on the Social interface has been removed when using the NXT client.
- patch 7 August 2017 (Update):
- The Skill Guide now populates correctly when opening it after levelling up.
- The backpack and equip interfaces have been added to the default UI presets.
- The Classic UI preset has been renamed to RS2 Default.
- Layouts for the RS3 Default, RS2 Default and Retro quick load presets have been updated to better accommodate new players.
- patch 24 July 2017 (Update):
- Ensured that all of the text displays correctly when inspecting spells or abilities in the powers interface.
- ninja 3 July 2017 (Update):
- The filters on the chat interface have been repositioned to better display them and increase usability.
- coldfix 3 July 2017 (Update):
- A certain variable limit has been altered to ensure that all players' interface layouts and presets load correctly.
- ninja 26 June 2017 (Update):
- It is now possible to split the Attack, Strength, Magic, Defence and Constitution sub tabs out into their own window.
- Players can now give inventory to a beast of burden familiar by using the familiar menu or by setting the left-click option on the summoning button.
- The slayer counter can now be expanded for further information on your slayer points, slayer task streak and current slayer assignment's weakness. From the slayer counter, click the slayer icon to expand the window.
- patch 19 June 2017 (Update):
- The Menaphos reputation interface no longer disappears when stepping on one rogue tile in the Sophanem slayer dungeon.
- patch 15 May 2017 (Update):
- The default tooltip is no longer transparent.
- Tooltips for main ribbon icons will now update to reflect whether they are currently open/closed.
- patch 8 May 2017 (Update):
- The God Wars 2 kill count interface position on the minigame HUD has been fixed.
- patch 2 May 2017 (Update):
- Pinning Paths will now work correctly with the 'hide completed' filter toggled.
- patch 13 March 2017 (Update):
- The ribbon interface in legacy skin mode will now correctly use disabled variants of the icons when relevant.
- hotfix 7 February 2017) (Update):
- An issue that was causing interfaces to close after gaining XP such as when casting the NPC Contact spell, has been fixed.
- patch 30 January 2017 (Update):
- The 'unlock all permanent effects from Death's Store' option on the Trim Requirements tab of the Completionist interface now takes into account the latest Death's Store rewards.
- ninja 30 January 2017 (Update):
- Players may now toggle the ability to have a Legacy mode skin while using the non-Legacy interface mode.
- patch 16 January 2017 (Update):
- Expanded buttons will now correctly close themselves when interfaces are removed from display.
- Overhead information of an NPC will no longer disappear if trying to attack with a ranged weapon with invalid ammunition
- ninja 16 January 2017 (Update):
- patch 21 November 2016 (Update):
- ninja 17 October 2016 (Update):
- Interfaces will no longer move slightly when logging in.
- Familiar details are now available from the Powers dropdown menu on the Ribbon.
- The long line beneath the tabs found in various parent interfaces has been udpated.
- patch 12 September 2016 (Update):
- ninja 15 August 2016 (Update):
- The Hero, Adventures & Powers parent interfaces can now be kept open during combat.
- The Quest List may now be used as a smaller child window. Each quest opens the relevant entry on the parent interface as usual.
- patch 4 July 2016 (Update):
- Changed the text of the claim loot button on the Telos reward interface.
- All tier 92 weapons & the Reprisal ability are now listed on the relevant skill guides.
- Updated the Summer HiScores interface to no longer show ranks.
- Fixed various occurrences within Dungeoneering that would close other party members' interfaces.
- Moved the shop interface's buy/sell value warning options into the Miscellaneous Settings gameplay options.
- Existing keybinds for the Bank, Deposit boxes, Destroy confirmation, Divination within Daemonheim and Make-X interfaces are now more clearly noted within the relevant tooltips.
- Herbicide, bonecrusher and scroll rewards from Daemonheim now have a confirm destroy interface.
- Player-owned house workbenches now use the Make-X interface, utilising fewer categories.
- Jewellery enchantment spells now use the Make-X interface.
- patch 27 June 2016 (Update):
- Items which degrade on death now correctly state this in their tooltips in the gravestone interface.
- ninja 23 May 2016 (Update):
- Added the ability to save two new interface layouts, to My Custom 3 and My Custom 4 respectively. Existing layouts saved for My Custom 1 & 2 are unaffected by this change.
- The options menu for the quick-loadouts interface has been slightly reworked.
- patch 23 May 2016 (Update):
- Updated some tooltips in the Slayer rewards interface to mention Morvran.
- patch 25 April 2016 (Update):
- It is no longer possible to access interface edit mode while interacting with NPCs or locations, or while moving.
- patch 18 April 2016 (Update):
- Resolved a game crash issue when dragging around the Adventures parent interface.
- patch 4 April 2016 (Update):
- Clicking out of the make-x dialogue box will no longer stop players from using the interface.
- ninja 4 April 2016 (Update):
- Players can now adjust a setting in the Interface Options that will allow for a fixed amount of columns in the Backpack interface.
- patch 8 February 2016 (Update):
- Amended the colour of some shortcut and area icons in the Agility skill guide for consistency.
- The staff of darkness is now correctly listed under the 'Weapons' category in the Magic skill guide.
- ninja 8 February 2016 (Update):
- Players fond of the retro mouseover text in the top-left can now toggle it on in Interface Settings. The modern mouseover text option has also been migrated to Interface Settings.
- The familiar options interface now has a vertical scroll.
- patch 25 January 2016 (Update):
- It is no longer possible to deselect all combat styles.
- Loading the loadout parent interface will no longer expand the bonds and wealth evaluator buttons on narrow inventory windows.
- Icons that were stretched in the skill guide have been made square.
- ninja 18 January 2016 (Update):
- The unlock button for the combat target overlay is now hidden when Interface Customisation is locked in non-legacy interface mode.
- patch 11 January 2016 (Update):
- The customisation interface no longer displays the 'All Mainhand' filter for the off-hand weapon slot.
- patch 19 October 2015 (Update):
- Clicking the 'Subscribe' button in Dungeoneering will no longer remove the Dungeoneering overlay.
- patch 12 October 2015 (Update):
- The overhead combat bar now displays debuff icons correctly when undocked.
- Several clan interfaces have been altered to ensure that the clan visitor count is not obscured.
- patch 5 October 2015 (Update):
- Fixed an issue with the pets Recolour interface not displaying correctly.
- patch 28 September 2015 (Update):
- The Extras icon in the Ribbon interface will no longer flash constantly.
- patch 21 September 2015 (Update):
- Agoroth's entry on the Minigames tab now mentions the Bonus XP and coin rewards.
- patch 7 September 2015 (Update):
- Fixed the rendering priority of the Deckchair and Buried in the sand rest animations in the gear interface.
- Fixed the incorrect spelling of "prayer points" in the Gear tab.
- patch 24 August 2015 (Update):
- The Slayer Assignment overlay will now display the correct slayer creature when receiving an assignment via Social Slayer or via a slayer mask.
- patch 3 August 2015 (Update):
- Audio has been added for swapping tabs in the Hiscores tab of the Community interface.
- Calling or dismissing a pet via the Familiar Options button on the action bar now updates the right-click menu correctly.
- An issue with some previous seasonal hiscore titles getting muddled in the Titles interface has been fixed.
- Unobtainable titles from previous seasonal hiscores have been hidden.
- The Puzzle Hunter and the Late title previews have been corrected.
- patch 20 July 2015 (Update):
- The inactive Grouping System management icon has been changed to match the active one in the Ribbon customisation menu.
- patch 22 June 2015 (Update):
- Player choice windows in Legacy Mode have been updated to better suit the Legacy UI.
- The action bar in the Powers interface will now work as expected when opening the interface using the hotkey.
- patch 15 June 2015 (Update):
- Tiny Zemo's chores are no longer ticked off early in the Completionist list on the Hero interface.
- ninja 15 June 2015 (Update):
- Players can now turn on an overlay to display their remaining Slayer target count from the Interface Settings interface.
- patch 8 June 2015 (Update):
- Demon Flash Mobs have been added to the Minigames tab.
- A typo has been fixed in the World Event Community interface.
- A blank line that appeared on remaining requirements when attempting to equip a Completionist cape with only one remaining music track has been removed.
- ninja 8 June 2015 (Update):
- The Adventures interface no longer loses focus on the Beasts tab when reopened in the same session.
- ninja 1 June 2015 (Update):
- The Dungeoneering skill requirement on the Completionist tab now only shows as completed at level 120.
- ninja 26 May 2015 (Update):
- Players can now check their completionist cape and trimmed completionist cape requirements under the 'Heroes' tab, along with a toggle to hide completed requirements.
- An issue where boosting magic accuracy to extreme values was displaying incorrectly in the stat adjustments panel of the Prayer interface has been resolved.
- ninja 20 April 2015 (Update):
- The background of the Prayer Stat Adjustments interface is now transparent.
- The toggle to see the Prayer Stat Adjustments interface has been moved next to the Quick Prayers selection button.
- patch 13 April 2015 (Update):
- An option to disable PvP XP has been added to the combat settings interface.
- Some typos and incorrect pieces of information have been fixed in various boss 'learn' interfaces.
- Some typos have been fixed in the Upgrades & Extras interface.
- ninja 7 April 2015 (Update):
- The Circus overlay now uses the minigame HUD.
- A sub-interface has been added to the Prayer interface to display current active combat buffs.
- patch 16 March 2015 (Update):
- The yellow icon in the "drag here" box on the Powers interface is no longer visible behind magic spells that are dragged into it.
- An extra horizontal line on Minigames interface has been removed.
- Added an option to the interface settings menu to toggle the jingle alert for the clock activity tracker on or off.
- Spam-clicking no longer causes incorrect tactics for the selected boss to appear in the Learn interface.
- A typo in the Learn tab for Araxxi has been corrected.
- A typo on the Interface Settings interface has been fixed.
- The scroll bar now functions properly when looking at a playlist in the Music Player interface.
- ninja 16 March 2015 (Update):
- The red lines crossing out completed requirements in the Quest interface have been changed to white to make them easier to see.
- patch 2 March 2015 (Update):
- Inactive poll tabs can no longer be selected when opening the 'Vote now!' tab in the Community interface.
- patch 9 February 2015 (Update):
- The combat level for Pest Control on the Minigame tab of the Adventures interface has been updated.
- patch 2 February 2015 (Update):
- An issue with overlapping of elements on the main parent interface has been fixed, as this was causing unwanted shadowing.
- patch 5 January 2015 (Update):
- The God Statues D&D Tracker interface no longer shows an incorrect completed statues total.
- patch 15 December 2014 (Update):
- The Twitch stream window will no longer resize itself when tabbed.
- Fixed an issue where familiar options were appearing while "Hide familiar options" was toggled on.
- patch 8 December 2014 (Update):
- A typo on the D&D tracker entry for Cabbage Facepunch Bonanza has been fixed.
- patch 1 November 2014 (Update):
- Several message boards and scrolls around RuneScape have been updated to use a new interface.
- There is now a 'close' tooltip on most close buttons.
- patch 6 October 2014 (Update):
- Mousing over icons on the ribbon interface will no longer show blank descriptions.
- A spelling mistake in the Minigames section of the Adventurers interface has been corrected.
- Selecting 'Follower details' whilst the layout is locked will now open or close the follower interface.
- Right click menus should no longer be left behind after the interface it was connected to is closed.
- patch 22 September 2014 (Update):
- The 'reroll' and 'extend' options are now removed from the Rival Challenges interface on completion of the challenge.
- patch 15 September 2014 (Update):
- The D&D tracker now shows correct the information regarding when players will be able to replay the Familiarisation activity.
- A typo on the combat target information HUD when locking the NPC panel has been corrected.
- ninja 15 September 2014 (Update):
- Players can now choose to toggle the 'Player has logged in/out.' messages in the interface settings.
- The timers on the beasts interface should now display correctly.
- patch 8 September 2014 (Update):
- There is now a total Slayer creature kills counter on the Slayer kills tab. This is the sum of kills for all the tracked monsters.
- There is now a new Boss Kills tab similar to the Slayer kills tab that displays all boss kills along with a total.
- The rewards for God Wars bosses on the Beasts interface no longer shows combined godsword shards.
- There is no longer a 'Fastest Kill Time' icon in the Beasts interface for bosses that do not store this information (Barrows; Corporeal Beast; Chaos Elemental; Dagannoth Kings; Kalphite Queen; King Black Dragon).
- Skipping mid-way through the tutorial as a new player now correctly removes all tutorial-related interfaces.
- The Challenges interface has been updated to use a more consistent interface style.
- Moved Daily Challenges to the top of the drop-down box in the Challenges interface.
- A problem with clearing active tasks when completing some types of challenge has been fixed.
- An issue with lucky challenge tasks that mean they may not display properly in the Active Task window has been fixed.
- patch 1 September 2014 (Update):
- An NPCs weakness on the mouse over tooltip no longer occasionally displays the wrong weakness.
- patch 26 August 2014 (Update):
- Closing an interface tab no longer causes a different tab to be highlighted.
- An issue with the NPC chat overlay using the wrong graphical skin has been fixed.
- The Armadyl crossbow has been removed from Kree'arra's reward list in the beasts tab of the adventures interface.
- A typo on the Beasts interface has been corrected.
- Clearing several items in turn in the wardrobe interface no longer resets slots to their old override.
- patch 18 August 2014 (Update):
- An issue that did not let you use Quick Chat in the Guest Clan Chat tab has been fixed.
- An issue with the Ranged skill abilities interface that was causing an incorrect button to appear when scaled to a small size has been fixed.
- An issue with ribbon pull out menus opening in the wrong direction has been fixed.
- An interface issue with the Cure-plant option in Livid Farm has been fixed.
- The XP skill select interface will no longer highlight the last selected item when opened.
- The bug report interface will now allow the correct amount of characters when sending another bug report in the same session.
- A typo when customising ribbons has been fixed.
- Active scrimshaws and auras now display on the buffs/debuffs interface.
- The use multiple stars interface will not appear if you have a prismatic and non-prismatic star in your inventory.
- patch 22 July 2014 (Update):
- The rotation of the tips of scrollbars has been corrected across many interfaces in game.
- The descriptions of fishing bubbles in the shop interface have been shortened.
- Clicking on a Constitution skill requirement from a quest within the featured interface will now open the Combat category of challenges, instead of daily challenges.
- The mini-map icon in EoC mode has been reduced in size.
- patch 14 July 2014 (Update):
- The tool select interface will close properly using the escape key.
- The close button on the bonds popup interface now works correctly.
- Players can once again click on basic challenges if the player disables and re-enables the path system during the basic challenge stage.
- An additional button to toggle the Featured interface to the What's New interface has been added for existing players.
- Treasure Hunter will no longer pause indefinitely on the "attempting to approve key" screen.
- The God Wars Teleport spell icon now has square background.
- A players combat level will now show on the skills interface.
- Players can now close the Dungeoneering map with the same keybind used to open it, which by default is 'M'.
- Using the quick-entry option in the Queen Black Dragon rewards room now only uses one chat window, instead of two.
- patch 23 June 2014 (Update):
- Treasure Hunter, Members Loyalty Shop and other larger interfaces now allow the player to click on the game world to walk away.
- patch 19 May 2014 (Update):
- The Fairy Ring interface has been updated and improved, including new 'favourites' functionality.
- Some scrolling text has been added to the second trade interface to account for long item names.
- The bug report interface now allows the correct number of characters when reopening the interface.
- Some text on the Cabbage Facepunch Bonanza abilities interface has been changed to be more accurate.
- patch 6 May 2014 (Update):
- An issue that was causing the ‘resize’ mouse pointer to appear too far into the Clan Chat and Friends interfaces has been corrected.
- patch 14 April 2014 (Update):
- Tooltips are no longer cut off on the Gear interface in fixed screen mode.
- The speed of the scroll bar has been changed on the emotes interface.
- coldfix 7 April 2014 (Update):
- A problem that meant interfaces were breaking when level requirements were not met and leaving behind part of the interface that could be hovered over/right-clicked, has been fixed.
- The Perks interface in Heist now has horizontal and vertical scroll bars when shrunk.
- Right-click options have been removed when right-clicking buttons on the ribbon.
- patch 31 March 2014 (Update):
- ninja 24 March 2014 (Update):
- The elements in the 'Featured' tab are now spread evenly within the interface to look more aesthetically pleasing.
- patch 10 March 2014 (Update):
- The book interface used throughout the game has been graphically updated.
- ninja 3 March 2014 (Update):
- It is now possible to click through the combat target interface.
- Players can now select which tool to use on an item using keybinds.
- Players can now use the space bar instead of having to click 'Confirm' on the make-x interface.
- The default option on jangerberries is now 'Use' rather than 'Eat'.
- patch 3 March 2014 (Update):
- patch 24 February 2014 (Update):
- Various Dungeoneering interfaces have been updated to match the New Interface System design.
- patch 17 February 2014 (Update):
- Several typos in the tooltips of the Gear interface have been fixed.
- Activated auras can now be removed through the Loadout interface.
- The Champions Challenge scroll interface has been updated.
- A new button has been added under the polls interface to take you to the web page showing the results from previous polls.
- Tooltips on the Player-Owned Ports crew roster interface will now report the correct amount of resources.
- The 'set caller' option in Clan Wars will now correctly display an interface to enter a players' name.
- The "don't show this again" checkbox now appears on several warning interfaces around Gielinor.
- patch 27 January 2014 (Update):
- XP gained over 1 billion will now display on one line in the Hero interface.
- patch 21 January 2014 (Update):
- The quick prayer interface has been fixed for players using the OpenGL toolkit.
- ninja 7 January 2014 (Update):
- The health button on the action bar will now turn on Regenerate when clicked.
- patch 17 December 2013 (Update):
- Players will no longer experience the loss of preview backgrounds when switching between the hero and gear interfaces.
- The "Hide quick-inventory" option is now more reliably maintained between login sessions.
- Players can now rotate the camera again whilst the bank interface is open.
- Creatures in the Ascension dungeon will now display the correct weakness icon.
- The Prayers interface now stops prayers from being draggable when interfaces are locked.
- An issue that caused the Magic tab to switch to the Abilities tab when another interface was active has been fixed.
- ninja 17 December 2013 (Update):
- The equipment interface has been re-ordered into a more logical order.
- The Grand Exchange will now show an items level requirements on a tooltip.
- Players can now disable the "Press enter to use QuickChat" functionality.
- All bankers now have "Bank" as their left-click option instead of "Talk-to".
- The Price Checker interface now uses the new interface style template.
- The Grand Exchange experts and sets, farming tools and strange rock bag interfaces have been updated to use the new interface template.
- Players are now prompted for their bank pin before opening a trade window.
- Gaze effects can now be saved alongside any outfit in the Customisation interface presets.
- The number of clicks needed to use the free daily lyre teleport has been reduced.
- A "(w)" has been added to watered tree seedlings to differentiate them from the unwatered variants.
- Tooltips have been added to the XP lamp interface.
- patch 11 December 2013 (Update):
- Players can no longer use the inventory or equip interface whilst using the wardrobe interface.
- Titles now display correctly in the Summary interface tab.
- An issue with interfaces rendering during cutscenes when resizing a browser window has been fixed.
- patch 19 November 2013 (Update):
- The term "Tool belt" is now used consistently on the equipped items interface.
- patch 13 November 2013 (Update):
- A world hopping warning message has been added to relevant activities on the minigames interface, with an option to always switch worlds if preferred.
- The minigames interface now correctly states players interactions with Wilderness Warbands.
- The minigames interface has been updated to be more informative regarding player's interaction with Troll Invasion.
- An issue with the minigames interface that would display Shooting Stars as next available in 00:00 hours has been fixed.
- A small typo in the minigames interface for the Court Cases requirement has been fixed.
- patch 22 October 2013 (Update):
- The interface displaying items for signs of the porter no longer covers up information with the borders.
- patch 15 October 2013 (Update):
- An issue with the invite to clan button not working under certain conditions has been fixed.
- The Challenge system interface now updates the progress bar whilst players have the main Adventure interface open.
- The rejoin party option has been removed from the Dungeoneering party interface, as players automatically rejoin their party on login.
- patch 8 October 2013 (Update):
- The Settings window will now close upon opening other interfaces in the game.
- patch 2 October 2013 (Update):
- Interfaces behind the bank HUD can no longer be clicked through.
- The Dungeoneering interface no longers opens by itself after it's already been closed.
- The Dungeoneering party interface can now be closed without having to log out.
- patch 25 September 2013 (Update):
- An outdated arrow that appeared on out-of-range combat targets has been removed.
- A problem with keybindings becoming unbound when closing a text input interface - such as when joining Friends / Clan chat channels - has been fixed.
- Customised hit splats now appear in PvP combat correctly.
- Text no longer gets cut off in dialogue boxes during the Monastery of Ascension.
- The price checker can now be closed with the main window's [X] button.
- patch 10 September 2013 (Update):
- The Brimhaven Agility Arena Ticket Exchange has been updated to the new interface theme.
- Thessalia's Makeovers and Yrsa's Shoe Store have been updated to the new interface theme.
- The Party Room chest has been updated to the new interface theme.
- The colours of the icons in the Skills interface are now brighter.
- The backpack no longer retains its scrollbar when it is stretched to fit in one row.
- When using the search function in the bank, the response text now appears in the centre of the interface.
- Money pouch tooltips no longer flicker on mouse-over.
- The Total XP tooltip now displays correctly.
- Right-clicking to select an option on a private message will now work correctly.
- The dual wield and 2h requirement icons on magic ability tooltips no longer appear red when wielding the correct weapon type.
- The Grand Exchange info tooltip now correctly reminds you that Karil's pistols can only accept bolt rack ammo.
- patch 29 August 2013 (Update):
- A bug where certain usernames were not displaying correctly in the Summary interface has been corrected.
- Transparency is now applied to interface title bars while in locked mode.
- patch 20 August 2013 (Update):
- The keybind for quick-heal now works as intended.
- Music is no longer interrupted when closing the Gear interface.
- patch 13 August 2013 (Update):
- The cursor displayed when mousing over interfaces now works correctly.
- The chatbox can now be moved and resized in the God Statues D&D as well as in cutscenes, edit mode, world map and when transmogrified.
- Some minor graphical changes have been made to the UI when locked so that arrow keys don't appear unnecessarily, and interfaces connect more smoothly.
- Locking interface customisation no longer causes some interfaces to resize incorrectly.
- Interfaces no longer resize and move when opening and closing the world map.
- Adjusting transparency on the interfaces no longer changes players music settings.
- The minigame HUD now remains in place after resizing the game window.
- Spam-clicking the social interface no longer causes the hiscores tab to break.
- Some capitalisation errors in the social interface have been fixed.
- patch 23 July 2013 (Update):
- Camera shakes will no longer continuously play.
- Some black screen issues have now been fixed.
- Stopped quick inventory slots from activating whilst typing.
- patch 22 July 2013 (Update):
- The Climber interface no longer closes if a player is using the action bar when it appears.
- The correct floor is now consistently displayed on the Climber and Endurance mode interfaces.
- Several interfaces have been prevented from bringing up the logout interface.
- patch 9 July 2013 (Update):
- Several chatheads in the NPC Contact interface have been updated.
- The unused Chaos Tunnels warnings have been removed from the Doomsayer interface.
- Fixed a spelling error on the Port Management interface.
- Sinew now shows the correct XP that will be earned in the Make-x interface.
- patch 3 July 2013 (Update):
- The amulet of zealots now only boosts one-stat-boosting prayers, as stated in the Dungeoneering rewards interface.
- Corrected a grammatical error on a tooltip in the equipment interface.
- The Dungeoneering rewards interface no longer requires players to have 30 Attack before purchasing a law or nature staff.
- patch 24 June 2013 (Update):
- Avatars no longer look distorted when activating a new hairstyle in the Customisation Interface.
- patch 17 June 2013 (Update):
- Cresbot no longer has a giant face when looking at the follower details interface.
- The Make-x interface now defaults to making 1 piece of Player-Owned Ports armour, and defaults to the superior versions.
- Mercenary's gloves now have the correct stats listed in the Dungeoneering Rewards interface.
- Using bear fur on a marrentill potion (unf) no longer opens the Make-x interface with a ranging potion selected.
- patch 4 June 2013 (Update):
- The Make-x interface no longer shows that you will get Crafting xp after teleporting any of the cooking urns.
- patch 29 May 2013 (Update):
- The yellow highlight around the rest icon has been adjusted to be more central.
- The targeting icon no longer remains on the screen after catching an impling.
- XP popups will no longer appear for skills at their maximum level.
- hotfix 17 May 2013 (Update):
- The "Recommended" category on the Noticeboard no longer disconnects a player if they have the requirements to do all tasks of a certain skill.
- patch 30 April 2013 (Update):
- The Make-X interface will once again let you use 2kg or 5kg granite to a granite lobster pouch.
- patch 24 April 2013 (Update):
- Some interfaces have been prevented from closing when removing equipped auras.
- patch 16 April 2013 (Update):
- When choosing a customisation through the Player-Owned Ports ship customisation interface, you can no longer choose another slot before confirming your choice of customisation.
- If you select an already equipped customisation through the Player-Owned Ports ship customisation interface, the equip button will change to a close button.
- A minor issue with the Avatar Customisation Wardrobe scroll bar has been fixed.
- "Default Name" no longer appears in the Customisation interface's pets tab twice.
- The Music player interface now works correctly after leaving Fish Flingers.
- patch 12 March 2013 (Update):
- patch 12 February 2013 (Update):
- Some rogue lines on the scroll interface have been fixed.
- An issue that was causing some lines of the reward section of the task interface to not display correctly has been fixed.
- The combat stance no longer breaks several quest cutscenes.
- patch 28 January 2013 (Update):
- An issue where tooltips for inventory objects were displaying too far away from the object has been fixed.
- patch 19 December 2012 (Update):
- The quest complete interface no longer shows the first tower hat twice after Rune Mysteries is completed.
- Switching camera view on shipyard interface no longer causes the minimap to mess up.
- Thigat is now spelled correctly on the Fletching interface.
- The "Confirm" button on the Make-x interface for firing runes now states "Add rune" instead of "Fire".
- The Stat info window in a shop interface no longer has two close buttons overlapping each other.
- Players will no longer lose the re-colour button on the Customisation Interface when switching between body and head.
- patch 11 December 2012 (Update):
- We've added studded leather boots and gloves to the Crafting interface.
- A new light blue "preview" state on the customisation interface buttons has been created for when players are previewing outfits.
- Fishcakes are now correctly listed as requiring level 31 to make in the Make-X interface.
- The Make-X interface now correctly works when creating summoning scrolls.
- The bank interface in Darkmeyer no longer closes if you are trying to deposit what you are wearing, while wearing Darkmeyer clothing.
- Made some corrections to the Report Abuse interface as some text and buttons were misaligned.
- patch 4 December 2012 (Update):
- Cleaning grimy spirit weeds no longer opens the interface for cleaning fellstalk.
- The progress bar for skilling will no longer remain on screen after a full screen interface is opened, interrupting the skilling.
- The Dungeoneering interface has been updated to have the correct values for the arcane necklaces.
- The Wilderness Manual and Items Kept on Death interface no longer state that you keep 3 items unless skulled.
- patch 28 November 2012 (Update):
- Opening a stats interface and the player loyalty store at the same time no longer causes the top-level interface to go blank.
- patch 22 November 2012 (Update):
- Adamant and Rune claws now show the correct information in the Smithing interface.
- Weight has been re-added to the equip interface.
- The "F" keys can once again be used to switch interfaces regardless of whether the player is attempting to chat.
- patch 13 November 2012 (Update):
- Several non-quest journal interfaces that display similar to the Quest Journal have been updated to work with the Noticeboard changes.
- The battlefish interface in Some Like It Cold will now work correctly with the health overlay in fixed screen mode.
- Added some hyphens to the "Plentypotioniary" task to stop wrapping on the task interface.
- patch 2 October 2012 (Update):
- Fixed an issue with the scrollbar in the Fremennik Saga story selection interface.
- patch 19 September 2012 (Update):
- The rewards interface after defeating the Queen Black Dragon now has the correct tooltips assigned to the buttons.
- patch 13 June 2012 (Update):
- The highlighting of certain buttons on the fixed screen top level interface has been fixed.
- patch 11 April 2012 (Update):
- It is now possible to confirm "Yes" and "No" using the "Y" and "N" keys on the "Confirm Destroy" interface.
- patch 17 August 2011 (Update):
- The keep-on-death interface now better reflects the costs of the abyssal vine whip and ornate and spiky treasure trail items.
- patch 9 August 2011 (Update):
- patch 1 February 2011 (Update):
- The combat interface side-stone highlight is now the same colour as all other side-stones.
- patch 1 December 2010 (Update):
- Levels greater than 100 were showing the incorrect amount of experience needed to gain another level.
- patch 24 November 2010 (Update):
- The Equip screen has been moved slightly left to avoid touching the minimap.
- The ‘Exit to Lobby’ button is now correctly aligned with the ‘Exit to Login’ button.
- patch 9 November 2010 (Update):
- The sneakerpeeper's skill requirement has been corrected in the skill advance guide.
- The warped Dungeoneering floors are now listed with the correct levels in the skill advance guide.
- The wasteless Herblore ability is now correctly listed as members-only in the skill advance guide.
- Dungeoneering spears have been added to the skill advance guide.
- The amulet of zealots is now correctly listed in the skill advance guide.
- patch 6 October 2010 (Update):
- Improved the scrolling and general feel for the hairdresser interface in Falador.
- Corrected the interface used by the book received from town criers.
- Updated the Soul Wars obelisk interface icon on the overlay.
- patch 19 July 2010 (Update):
- Updated Nathis's chathead model on the quiz interface.
- Adjusted the text on a Fairy Tale III warning interface.
- Adjusted an interface in Love Story to reduce the pulsating purple light frequency.
- Adjusted the hints on the puzzle interface in Elemental Workshop III.
- patch 24 June 2010 (Update):
- Adjusted the interface graphics for a puzzle in Monkey Madness.
- Corrected the book interfaces so you're given mouse-over options to choose the next/previous pages.
- Fixed an interface that wasn't possible to use in one of the detail modes.
- patch 25 May 2010 (Update):
- Updated Chaeldar's chathead on the interface of the lunar spellbook’s Contact spell.
- Fixed a problem with the images on the loom interface.
- Improved the POH toy box interface buttons.
- Fixed some positioning of icons on the Rat Pits interface.
- Fixed a problem with clockwork cats and the follower interface.
- Corrected the pouch crafting interface for the granite lobster and praying mantis.
- Close the ‘servant going to the bank’ interface when necessary.
- patch 17 November 2009 (Update):
- Corrected a render issue for a haircut on the player creation interface.
- Added a bridge on the Treasure Trail map interface to reflect recent changes.
- Adjusted the logic behind the Magic interface scroll bar.
- patch 9 November 2009 (Update):
- Adjusted an interface that was having text problems in various languages.
- Fixed various spelling errors and grammatical issues.
- Adjusted the text of Grim's book to fit the interface.
- Fixed a minor problem when trying to deposit certain items into a full bank.
- Rewrote the code controlling the Summoning pouch/scroll creation interfaces.
- Resolved an issue with the rune payment interface for the banker at Ourania Altar.
- Corrected the action names found on ledges that referred to doors.
- Added tooltips and reworked Varrock Museum’s interfaces.
- patch 26 October 2009 (Update):
- Removed a duplicate entry from the Defence skill guide.
- Corrected the entry requirements for the Warriors' Guild in the Attack and Strength skill guides.
- patch 7 October 2009 (Update):
- All interfaces in an older custom file format have been converted to the newer format.
- patch 17 September 2009 (Update):
- The POH telescope interface’s close button didn't do anything.
- patch 10 August 2009 (Update):
- Fixed an issue where all your side menus could permanently vanish after you'd been watching cutscenes.
- Scrollbars on side menus jumped to the wrong place if you teleported.
- patch 8 July 2009 (Update):
- Fixed an issue with the Summoning tab when leaving a POH and having a pet cat out.
- With the changes to the interface we've reassigned the hotkeys to: F1 - Inventory, F2 - Equipped, F3 - Prayers, F4 - Magic Spellbook and F5 - Combat.