The adrenaline urn is an item that stores up to 1,000% adrenaline gained from combat and is used to prevent adrenaline from draining while out of combat. The urn can be equipped in the pocket slot.
The urn was initially a reward from opening a medium corrupted energy from the 2018 Halloween event. Following the event, it is now a very rare drop from Kal'gerion demons (both the normal and Shadow Reef variants, including the Kal'gerion miniboss).
As the Infernal Puzzle Box does not require charges to stall adrenaline, and can be added to the tool belt, it is superior to the adrenaline urn.
Adrenaline gained above 100% is stored in the urn, even when it is deactivated. Excess adrenaline gained to reach 100% is not stored in the urn; the urn only begins charging once the player is at 100%. The urn can also be filled via the Adrenaline crystals in War's Retreat.
When the urn is activated, if the player exits combat and would begin to lose adrenaline, charges from the urn are depleted instead of the player's adrenaline. The urn will lose 5% adrenaline every 2 game ticks (1.2 seconds). If the urn is fully charged, it takes 4 minutes to deplete completely, after which the adrenaline bar will begin to be drained. The urn will not deplete while the adrenaline bar is empty.
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- patch 5 December 2022 (Update):
- When your adrenaline is full, an activated adrenaline urn now stores adrenaline generated by the Persistent Rage relic.
- patch 11 January 2021 (Update):
- The adrenaline urn buff icon no longer persists when removing it from the Bank.
- patch 18 March 2020 (Update):
- The adrenaline urn will now be removed from the buff bar once it has been banked.
- patch 9 March 2020 (Update):
- Fixed a bug where the adrenaline urn could not be retrieved via Diango if the player destroyed it.
- patch 9 September 2019 (Update):
- The Adrenaline Urn buff icon will now display a number inside it.