|Adrenaline potion (1)|
|Release||20 November 2012 (Update)|
|High alch||66 coins|
|Low alch||44 coins|
|1 dose of adrenaline potion.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Adrenaline potions are a type of powerburst potion made by players using the Herblore skill. It requires a Herblore level of 84 to make. When the potion is drunk, the player will regain 25% of their adrenaline bar or special attack energy. Boosts such as Greenman's ale can be used to make this potion, and the potion can be consumed at lower levels.
A super energy potion (3-dose) and a papaya are the ingredients required to create this potion. Making this potion will give 200 Herblore experience. The potion cannot be made with the assistance of others.
This potion can only be drunk once every 120 seconds (two minutes). It shares the same timer with the super Guthix rest, so a player cannot drink both within 120 seconds. The super Guthix rest is tradeable and is a popular alternative for players who cannot make adrenaline potions. Drinking it while not in combat places you in combat stance for 10 seconds.
Adrenaline Boosters[edit | edit source]
|Item||Adrenaline gained||Cost||Cost per point|
|Adrenaline potion (4)||25%||14,257.33||142.57|
|Super adrenaline potion (4)||30%||171,597.33||1,429.98|
|Adrenaline flask (6)||25%||27,112||180.75|
|Super adrenaline flask (6)||30%||263,122||1,461.79|
|Replenishment potion (6)||25%||19,847.33||132.32|
|Enhanced replenishment potion (6)||30%||137,852.33||765.85|
|Super Guthix rest (4)||15%||5,959||99.32|
|Super Guthix brew flask (6)||15%||17,124||190.27|
|Powerburst of overkill (4)||40%||139,721||873.26|
- ^ 40% gained over 6 seconds, 4% per tick.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|200 XP||-||2 (1.2s) / 1 (0.6s) [recipe 1]||-|
|Super energy (3)||1||3,985||3,985|
- ^ When mixing a single potion
Uses[edit | edit source]
- If used after a damage boosting ultimate ability, such as Berserk, it can allow more threshold abilities or another direct-damage ultimate to be used under the effect, resulting in massive damage.
- When fighting Airuts it helps to keep Flurry/Asphyxiate/Rapid Fire available to combat their special attack.
- These potions can be used to increase adrenaline for Regenerate or Rejuvenate (at 75% adrenaline with a shield) abilities, thus allowing you to heal at an opportune moment.
- After unlocking the recipe from Lady Meilyr, a 4-dose adrenaline potion can be combined with a 4-dose Super restore into a Crystal flask to create a Replenishment potion providing 6 doses of the two component potions.
Flask[edit | edit source]
Production costs[edit | edit source]
The data in this table is based on the Grand Exchange prices of the potion's ingredients. It is accurate assuming all tradeable ingredients are bought off the Grand Exchange.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Potions and flasks|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||1.2%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 22 September 2014 (Update):
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to the Evolution of Combat, they were Recover special potions. All existing recover specials were automatically converted to adrenaline potions.