Adam Antite is a trapper farmhand who can be sent to retrieve a random unchecked animal for the player. He can be hired for 5,000 beans and requires a payment of 100 beans per usage. After purchase, he can be found inside the farm house. He can be sent off for a retrieval every 6 hours. There is a confirmation prompt for sending him off that can be toggled off permanently.
There is a chance Adam can give the player a dragon, but lower levelled farm animals are more common. He can also retrieve unchecked Royal Dragons, but the chance is 1/1,001,001.
For a rough overview of the probabilities for each animal, refer to the following table. Do keep in mind however that the sample size is so small that individual results will vary greatly.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- hotfix 6 April 2020 (Update):
- Fixed an issue where the Player Owned Farm trapper farmhand was not returning.
- patch 11 February 2019 (Update):
- Trapper farmhands will no longer occasionally be unresponsive when interacted with.
- hotfix 4 February 2019 (Update):
- Now has a cooldown of 6 hours instead of 30 seconds.
- His name is a pun on adamantite.
- His name could also be a reference to Adam Ant, a British New Wave/Pop singer popular in the 1980s.
- On release, Adam could be sent out every 30 seconds, causing a large flood of many animals to enter the game. This was hotfixed 90 minutes later.