Adam Antite is a trapper farmhand who can be sent to retrieve a random unchecked animal for the player. He can be hired for 5,000 beans and requires a payment of 100 beans per usage. After purchase, he can be found inside the farm house. He can be sent off for a retrieval every 6 hours. There is a confirmation prompt for sending him off that can be toggled off permanently.
There is a chance Adam can give the player a dragon, but lower levelled farm animals are more common. He can also retrieve unchecked Royal Dragons, but the chance is 1/1,001,001.
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- hotfix 4 February 2019 (Update):
- Now has a cooldown of 6 hours instead of 30 seconds.
- His name is a pun on adamantite.
- He could also be a reference to Adam Ant, a British New Wave/Pop singer popular in the 1980s.
- On release, Adam could be sent out every 30 seconds, causing a large flood of many animals to enter the game. This was hotfixed 90 minutes later.