Activity Tracker is an interface that can be used to track achievements, paths, and other tasks such as those appearing in Yak Track events. It is found in the Hero interface, in the Achievements tab in the Tracker sub-tab.
Once a task is pinned to Activity Tracker, the interface can be used to quickly see the status of the task, and to access other interfaces relevant to that task.
The child interface can be used to view the basic states of the tasks and to remove individual tasks from the tracker, while the main interface offers the ability to reorder the tasks, more information about the tasks, and relevant links.
The tracker also has a lightweight mode that removes most of the interface in the child tracker apart from the tracked tasks themselves
Update history[edit | edit source]
- hotfix 28 September 2020 (Update):
- Players should now be able to pin the final Yak Track task to the Activity Tracker.
- Players should now be able to pin activities such as Achievements and skill targets to the Activity Tracker.
- patch 7 September 2020 (Update):
- patch 6 April 2020 (Update):
- To support the new Object Highlighting feature the mobile Activity Tracker has a new "Highlight" button. This button serves as a toggle to highlight objects in close proximity to your character.
- patch 18 March 2020 (Update):
- Corrected an issue where a blank slot could be left behind in the Activity Tracker when handing in a tracked Daily Challenge.
- The Recommended: Unlocked Ancient Curses achievement no longer appears as blank in the Activity Tracker if selected from the Achievement Path window.
- patch 18 November 2019 (Update):
- The x/y tracker for an achievement path in the activity tracker heading now displays the selected achievement in the path, not the completed achievements in the path.
- To keep the systems in sync, selecting a locked or completed achievement in the path window now also selects this achievement in the activity tracker.
- Content icons in the activity tracker now display a padlock over locked achievements and a tick over completed achievements, in a similar fashion to the achievement path window.
- patch 11 November 2019 (Update):
- Disabling guidance system hints (Gameplay -> General -> Optional Interfaces in Settings) now prevents automatically selecting the next available achievement in a path if no path is selected and the activity tracker is empty.
- update 2 September 2019 (Update):
- The activity tracker will replace the old achievement tracker, which was clunkier than we needed it to be. We hope that the new activity tracker will make, well, keeping track of activities an easier task.
- The new activity tracker lets you track up to 5 different goals at the same time. These goals might be quests, progress towards an achievement, DnDs, daily challenges, or steps on achievement paths – more on those later.