Accursed urn (r)
|Accursed urn (r)|
|Release||15 February 2011 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|This will collect impious and accursed ashes when I slay demonic creatures.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The accursed urn (r) is an item made by adding an air rune to the accursed urn (nr), giving 1 Prayer experience. When ashes are first added to it, it becomes an accursed urn. An equivalent of 1%-1.3% is gained for every imp killed.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|0 XP||1 XP||1 (0.6s) [recipe 1]||-|
|Accursed urn (nr)||1||1,678||1,678|
- ^ All items are finished at once.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 26 January 2015 (Update):
- Unfired and unstarted runed urns can now be stored in a beast of burden.
- patch 11 December 2013 (Update):
- The right amount of runes are now removed when adding them to urns, whilst having a follower that can store additional urns.