Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release||4 February 2014 (Update)|
|High alch||90,000 coins|
|Low alch||60,000 coins|
|Thrumming with abyssal energy.|
|Exchange||620,462 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
The abyssal wand is a Magic weapon that requires level 75 magic to wield. It is dropped by abyssal demons, only to players that currently have them as their Slayer assignment. Both the abyssal wand and the abyssal orb are able to cast Slayer Dart and have a one-eighth chance to save runes, just like the staff of light. The saving of runes is accompanied with the game message "Your spell draws its power completely from your weapon."
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Comparison with other magical weapons[edit | edit source]
Products[edit | edit source]
This is an auto-generated list (update now), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here.
|Dark Facet of Passage|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Abyssal demon (elite)||107||1||1/6104[f 1]|
|Abyssal demon||98||1||1/6104[f 1]|
In a FAQ, the drop rate of the abyssal wand and orb was confirmed to be much rarer than the abyssal whip's drop rate of 1/1024.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||4.2%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It was first announced in Behind the Scenes - February 2014.
- The demon drop table improvement which included this weapon were decided in a Power to the Players poll.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Mod Slayer. "Treasure Hunter & Demon FAQ." 11 February 2014. Recent Game Updates Forums.
Main hand magic weapons
|Mage Training Arena|
|Dyed seismic wand|
|Dyed wand of the praesul|
|Slayer Equipment shop|
- Grand Exchange items
- Lendable items
- Members' items
- Items that can be disassembled
- Items that are reclaimable on death
- Tradeable items
- Tier 75 equipment
- Main hand slot items
- Magic weapons
- Items dropped by monster
- Items that disassemble into Base parts
- Items that disassemble into Head parts
- Items that disassemble into Magic parts
- Items that disassemble into Precise components
- Items that disassemble into Imbued components
- Disassemble category/wand
- Augmentable items
- Adventurer's Log items
- Items that have passive effects