An abyssal bane off-hand longsword is a tier 79 off-handed melee weapon. It is a bane off hand longsword + 4 that has been upgraded with an abyssal whip. It requires level 80 attack to wield.
Making an abyssal bane off-hand longsword requires combining a bane off-hand longsword + 4, 1 abyssal whip, and 4,000 progress at an anvil, granting a total of 4,000 experience. It can be augmented to an augmented abyssal bane off-hand longsword.
While fighting abyssal demons, the abyssal bane off-hand longsword does not increase ability damage by 20% - only the abyssal bane longsword and abyssal bane 2h sword do. It does, however, increase auto attack damage.
This item degrades to a broken, repairable state over 50,000 charges of combat. The base repair cost is 400,000 coins for a full repair, which is scaled to how damaged it is. It can be repaired by a Repair NPC, or for cheaper on an armour stand/whetstone.
This item costs at most 1,200,000 coins to repair completely. The repair cost is precisely calculated by the degradation percentage (i.e. with 75% charge remaining, a full repair would only cost 300,000 coins). It may be repaired through a variety of methods.
These methods cost more as they do not consider player's Smithing level for a repair discount.
These methods provide a repair cost discount of 0.5% per Smithing level (including boosts).
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand
form = repairForm
result = repairResult
param = level|Smithing level (1-106)|1|int|1-106||
param = charge|Item Charge|0.0|number|0.0-100.0||
param = cost|cost|1200000|hidden|||
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
- ^ Cost at armour stand and whetstone is reduced by 0.5% per Smithing level; 50% at 100 Smithing.
- ^ 1,800 charges per hour.
- ^ 3,600 charges per hour.
- ^ 6,000 charges per hour.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- 17 January 2022 (Update):
- The new and used versions have been renamed from "Abyssal bane off hand longsword" to "Abyssal bane off-hand longsword".
- The broken version has been renamed from "Broken abyssal bane off hand longsword" to "Broken abyssal bane off-hand longsword".