Quick guide for Abyss (miniquest)
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||The Mage of Zamorak at the end of the River Lum in the Wilderness (Roams levels 4-7).|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
Starting off[edit | edit source]
- North of Edgeville jump the wilderness wall and run north to the tip of the River Lum and speak to the Mage of Zamorak.
- Teleport to Varrock and go to the Zamorak Chaos Temple located south-east of Aubury's Rune Shop.
- Speak to the Mage of Zamorak.
- Continue the dialogue where the mage explains how to use the scrying orb.
Getting the readings[edit | edit source]
- With the scrying orb in your inventory run north of the Zamorak Chaos Temple to Aubury's Rune Shop.
- Right click on Aubury and teleport.
- Head to the Wizard's Tower south of Draynor and go to the 2nd floor[UK]3rd floor[US].
- In the south, right click Archmage Sedridor and teleport.
- Teleport to Ardougne and head to Wizard Cromperty who is located in the northeast of Ardougne.
- Right click on Wizard Cromperty and teleport.
- Teleport to Varrock and go to the Zamorak Chaos Temple.
- Without wearing Saradomin or Guthix equipment, speak to the Mage of Zamorak twice.
- Miniquest Complete!
Reward[edit | edit source]
- Ability to enter the Abyss
- 1,000 experience
- A Small pouch (able to carry 3 pure essence or rune essence)
- Abyssal book
- Music unlocked
- Into the Abyss (When entering Abyss for the first time after quest)
Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Abyss ( 10) – Complete this Intermediate miniquest.
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Abyss (miniquest) is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
- A Void Dance
- Children of Mah
- Full completion of Curse of the Black Stone
- Full completion of Desperate Times
- Dishonour among Thieves
- Fate of the Gods
- Full completion of Heart of Stone
- Kennith's Concerns
- Kindred Spirits
- Koschei's Troubles
- Mahjarrat Memories
- Full completion of Missing, Presumed Death
- Full completion of Nadir
- Nomad's Elegy
- One of a Kind
- Quiet Before the Swarm
- Rebuilding Edgeville
- Ritual of the Mahjarrat
- Salt in the Wound
- Sliske's Endgame
- Tales of Nomad
- The Light Within
- The Mighty Fall
- The Slug Menace
- The Temple at Senntisten
- The Void Stares Back
- Full completion of The World Wakes
- While Guthix Sleeps
Transcript[edit | edit source]