Abbinah is the homeworld of the aviantese, including the god Armadyl. The aviantese there were once disparate tribes, constantly warring with each other, but Armadyl united them. It is near the planet Kethsi.
Abbinah is a harsh place with little water and a shattered outer core consisting of floating islands, as well as a chaotic open core that is the only place where water can be found. The islands move at high speeds, with only a few city-sized islands in stable orbit. From above, Abbinah is obscured by hurricanes and storms that rage across the surface.
Due to the lack of resources on Abbinah, the few aviansie that reached old age before Armadyl's unification of the tribes would commit ritual suicide to relieve the burden on their clans.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Abbinah was first hinted at in Chaos Elemental Note 9.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Jagex. Above the Lore - episode 11: Rite of Passage Mod Raven : "I want to take [the players] to the aviansie homeworld of Abbinah." (01:35) Above the Lore podcast, 4 October 2013.
- ^ Jagex. Mod Raven's Twitter account. 4 October 2013. Mod Raven: "The correct spelling is Abbinah."
- ^ Armadyl, "Missing, Presumed Death", RuneScape. "Need I remind you how they obliterated the planet Kethsi near my homeworld?"
- ^ Armadyl, "The Bird and the Beast", RuneScape. "Abbinah is a world of floating islands. Like any race, we need water, and the only source is at the core of our world."
- ^ Mod Raven. 'Runescape Multiverse' by 'gamez-x'. reddit.com. 1 June 2016.*
|Realms and worlds|