Quick guide for A Soul's Bane
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||earth altar.|
|Member requirement||Free to play|
|Official length||Short to Medium|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat|
Getting started[edit | edit source]
Tolna's Rift[edit | edit source]
Room of Rage[edit | edit source]
- Near the entrance is a set of weapons.
- Different weapons kill different monsters. Kill monsters until the rage meter at the top of the screen is full.
- Enter the Exit to the east to proceed.
Room of Fear[edit | edit source]
- Look-inside random dark holes alongside wall. Kill the five fear reapers as they appear. Multiple rounds may be needed.
- Continue the process until you receive a cutscene.
- After the cutscene, Enter the black hole on the west wall to proceed.
Room of Confusion[edit | edit source]
- In this room, the confusion beast must be killed. There will be four fakes and one real one.
- Kill the real beast five times.
- Enter the single remaining confusing door for a cutscene.
- After the cutscene, enter the door again to proceed.
Room of Hopelessness[edit | edit source]
- In this room, the Hopeless creatures must be killed. Each has three forms and restores 75% of life points when the player eats.
- Kill all of the creatures.
- Cross the bridge and Use the exit.
Tolna[edit | edit source]
- Kill all three of Tolna's heads.
- Talk to Tolna.
- If he doesn't spawn, simply exit and re-enter.
- On the surface, talk to Tolna again.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 quest point
- 500 experience lamp
- 500 experience lamp
- 500 coins
- Access to the Tolna's rift for combat training
- Anger maul, battleaxe, spear and sword overrides
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
- Wrath and Ruin (In the anger room)
- Fear and Loathing (In the fear room)
- Method of Madness (In the confusion room)
- No Way Out (In the hopelessness room)
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
A Soul's Bane is not currently required for any quests or miniquests.